Honored Contributor

Re: When to use an essence product?

@RooRoo 

had a very good time with family thank you but am exhausted and ate too many foods that leave you feeling blah Smiley Surprised  I'm more than ready to get back to protein shakes and cold coffee!

I use two Missha products.  One is Vita C and one is Revolution First Essence.  I don't know enough about Vit C (except that straight Vit C is too harsh for me) so I use Missha's Vita C.  It has a long list of good-for-you ingredients.   I haven't used a lot of essences either, just two and I didn't notice a difference between either.  IMO the science is behind essences and I notice an increase in hydration so I will continue to use it.  The science is behind Squalane too.  To repair your skin's barrier, look for this ingredient.  Thank goodness I was never a sun worshiper so I don't have effects from that to contend with.

Honored Contributor

What color combo did you go with on your eyes at your Thanksgiving bash @monicakm ?

Honored Contributor

LOL!  I promise, you don't want to know.  You know how you sit back and look at what you've done and it's thisclose to perfect BUT YOU FOOLISHLY DECIDE YOU NEED TO TWEAK IT JUST A TINY BIT and that ultimately ends up being the worst decision of your week?  That's what happened.  But I started with Norvina Vol 4 color B5 (brown with purple base shimmer), B2 a med-light pink matte on the inside and browbone.  Shoulda stopped.  Some shimmy purple, more pink, white and shimmer pink from Rose Quartz palette later, it accidentally ended up looking good.  Could never reproduce it LOL