Trusted Contributor

Re: When running late, can you slap on your makeup and go?

Yes! Brows, tinted moisturizer, blush, concealer if I need it, a black tightline and a swipe of mascara and I can look presentable enough. Not my favorite look, but it's good enough.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor

Yes. Mascara and lipstick and out. Never foundation or blush. Half the time lipstick only. Sometimes nothing. I love a fresh natural face!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It doesn't take long to do my face. A little concealor, my BB cream, lip color and a ton of mascara. If Im going out in the evening, I might use some blush or bronzer on my cheeks. I always do full face.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes indeedy! Since the only product I feel I have to have is foundation to cover my rosacea and uneven skin tone, I can brush that on in a minute or two. In another couple minutes, I can slap on a coat of mascara. Done!

I keep lipstick in the car for just such occasions - a stop for a redlight and that's done too.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

If I'm in a really hurry, it's dots of concealer, a brush of powder and mascara. I keep a blush or two in my purse that I can swipe on in the car (I use a few of the Tarte stains for this). And I also have lip products in my bag, too. So I know I can do that quickly and not in front of a mirror.

Super Contributor

I put my makeup on in the rear view mirror of the car. I am always on the go!

Respected Contributor

If I can get my mineral foundation and brows on,I can face anything . If I can add a Mally shadow stick smudges around my eyes,I would be "ready for my close-up,Mr Demille."...lol. But I love to wear a full makeup.(Without my brows I feel like Bob Geldof in The Wall....it's not good.)
Trusted Contributor

Absolutely. I use a light hand when wearing MU anyway.

Respected Contributor

If I am running late, I don't bother with mu. I have no problem running out of the house without it.
Super Contributor

On 2/22/2015 aprilskies said: If I am running late, I don't bother with mu. I have no problem running out of the house without it.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I will sometimes bring my makeup in the car if I'm running late for work but sometimes I don't even bother.....

My MU isn't much though, either skinn orchid gel tint or IT CC cream, little eye shadow, skinn powder, mascara and some tinted lip balm or gloss