Super Contributor

Re: When running late, can you slap on your makeup and go?

I can get by with some lipstick and blusher/bronzer and be out the door. Generally, if I'm going to the gym ... just a bit of bronzer and I'm out the door.

If I'm going "out" - I prefer a finished look.

Honored Contributor

Yes. I can get it together pretty quickly, if needed.
Contributor

If I'm running late I don't even bother with makeup.. lol

But I can do full face in 5 minutes

Honored Contributor

I have more luck doing this with Laura Geller's products: Spackle, B&B, Blush, eye rimz. brows, mascara, lips - then out the door! Smile

Valued Contributor

I used to but not anymore
Regular Contributor

Yes. My make up routine is like 2 min every day. Foundation, mascara. Occasionally Josie color. At least 5 days a week make up takes less than 3 min. I don't really do any complicated eyes though. My friend has perfect make up all the time and is always late...drives me insane. I don't think she could get dressed, hair brushed and make up in less than 30 min not including a shower! And 30 min would be fast!!! I just don't value the look to spend that kind of time.
Valued Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Anniecamp said:

Actually, yes. I learned from Adrienne a long time ago, not to be afraid of it. I used to be so pokey when putting on makeup. People laugh at her sometimes incomplete makeovers, but it really doesn't take very long to put on makeup, and do it well. I just needed more confidence to not be so "afraid" of it, and just DO IT.Smile I'm talking about cleansing, toner, moisturizer, foundation, blush, eye shadow, brows, mascara, and lip color. Sometimes I also use powder.

I agree - I have learned much from Adrienne & Dimitri. I still frequently use SCA 8-wonder concealer thingie with anchor woman-blue, etc. I can spend 30-minutes or 5. I like the BM serum foundation, SKINN blush, eyeshadow, Benefit Mascara & lip color, those are kind of my staples.
Contributor

I am fortunate to have nice skin and can go without MU if I had to.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, but I keep makeup in my car so if I'm in a hurry I can apply some of it in the car when I get to where I'm going or if I'm at a very long red light!

Trusted Contributor

I didn't think so until last week when I woke up over an hour later than my usual time on a workday! I had my makeup on in record time and wasn't even late to work. I admit, though, that I normally wake up very, very early because I don't like to rush or be stressed in the morning. Nice to know I can book when I have to. For me, it's a matter of staying focused and not getting distracted by not really unnecessary things I sometimes decide to take care of before I leave the house.