Honored Contributor

Re: When is Skinn coming to town?

@nycgrl @febe1 @Blingqueen023 & all- was there any info/sneak peeks about the July Anniversary shows?

I missed most of the shows. Only heard one comment abiut the OPA! Fragrance kit. We know the usual Double-Double cleanser kit will be offered. And I'm hoping for the double sized facial wipes. What else is planned?

D said he had a finale last night, facebook event with one of the Evine hosts. Did anyone watch? Pls share!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Hi Chi-town.  Glad I'm taking a break from work because Thursday is my long day.  I see my mom after work and I never get home until after 10pm.  I just happened to log into here and saw your post. 

I'm sorry to say I haven't seen the facebook thing last night with the host at all.   I had no idea he was chatting on there.  Anyway, I was watching some of his show but not a lot, but I did hear him say to tune into his July shows because he'll have two surprises for us.  He didn't say what the surprises are.  I'm as stumped as you are.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he'll spill anything about it or not before hand.  Sorry I couldn't be much help.  If I truely knew, you'd be the first to know girlfriend!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, @Chi-town girl. I didn't watch much at all. I wasn't interested in his TTV and looked in occasionally and he was always selling the TTV.

I'm expecting something really big for anniversary.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Hi Chi-town.  Glad I'm taking a break from work because Thursday is my long day.  I see my mom after work and I never get home until after 10pm.  I just happened to log into here and saw your post. 

I'm sorry to say I haven't seen the facebook thing last night with the host at all.   I had no idea he was chatting on there.  Anyway, I was watching some of his show but not a lot, but I did hear him say to tune into his July shows because he'll have two surprises for us.  He didn't say what the surprises are.  I'm as stumped as you are.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he'll spill anything about it or not before hand.  Sorry I couldn't be much help.  If I truely knew, you'd be the first to know girlfriend!!!

@Blingqueen023 -well we know there will  be the Double Double cleanser kit and I wonder if the OPS kit will be a TTV. 

Hope you have a fabulous & enjoyable July 4th Holiday!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 -well we know there will  be the Double Double cleanser kit and I wonder if the OPS kit will be a TTV. 

Hope you have a fabulous & enjoyable July 4th Holiday!!!

@Chi-town girl I'll probably be getting that one.  Thanks for the holiday good wishes you cutie pie!!

Trusted Contributor

I think I heard him say something about the age reset for the eye - notice that was missing from the line-up this past visit. I have no interest in that product since it contains algae Woman Sad

I know there will be an OPA kit because he said as much. I believe that may be a TTV, but I think he is having 3 or 4 TTV's - he said this is going to be his biggest anniversary ever Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Yes he said there will be a special OPA set. I missed exactly what he said but it sounded like 3 items in it?

I keep hoping for some special essential radiance kit, especially the shimmer one. I thought for summer, that shimmer one would come back in stock! I also need more ER oil but waiting for a good deal. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Yes he said there will be a special OPA set. I missed exactly what he said but it sounded like 3 items in it?

I keep hoping for some special essential radiance kit, especially the shimmer one. I thought for summer, that shimmer one would come back in stock! I also need more ER oil but waiting for a good deal. 

@HappyDaze - I think the OPA! Fragrance kit will include body wash, body lotion and the fragrance. I have a feeling it is one of the TTV items.

I would Heartan ERadiance kit, supersized!

That shimmer oil is so nice - love it during summer for legs, arms & shoulders  I think it was part of a Christmas Holiday body kit. Maybe Hautelook or ebay?