Honored Contributor

Re: When is Skinn coming to town?

Don't fall for the "buy 5 or 6 hype."  (Unless its one of your staples).  You won't use them up and besides, its more fun to try something new. 

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Dimitri is back tonight for beauty day. I'm holding out till July anniversary. Glad it's a quick visit and not the weekend when I have some free time to watch. Enjoy!

@nycgrl I'm sitting this one out unless that depuffer stick is at a great price.

We need more facial wipes so I really hope the supersized pack is back in July. They store nicely for at least a year, no problems with them drying out. And I'm very excited for the OPA! Fragrance kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Just checked facebook, D says he has a couple of surprises,  but no details posted. And Evine is not showing any special pricing yet.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Don't fall for the "buy 5 or 6 hype."  (Unless its one of your staples).  You won't use them up and besides, its more fun to try something new. 

@depglass, I like Dimitri, but I don't care for his hard sell. Something might be a great deal, but for me I can't afford to buy 5 or 6 of the same item.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I think next week for a quick visit, but the anniversary is the end of next month. Will hold out till then. I'm still well stocked from holiday and occasional purchase. I'm not stocking up anymore - the stuff seems to last forever Woman LOL

Yep, its a quick visit 6/27-6/28; only 1 TTV & it might be this kit.

Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece "Summer Survival" Skincare & Color Collection - 312-950
312-950- Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece "Summer Survival" Skincare & Color Collection

The Skinn Anniversary shows start July 21! Big shopping month for me with this event and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Nordstrom early access is July 13, open to all on July 21

@Chi-town girl, I saw this on the website. I may purchase it if it's around $50, I'm not spending the $70 something dollars it is now.

@Jordan2 & all - this is the TTV, price = $50, $3.99 s&h.

They have the bonus size Ice Depuffer tagged as a Try Me but it's the same price of $27 as before. They just slapped on the Try Me label but no price reduction?!?

Trusted Contributor

Skinn Is on hautelook right now.  Good deals it seems.  I got the flawless finish and smudge sticks last time and really like them.  The skincare products though might be about ready to not be good.  I'm thinking that the 2 year rules are really 2-3. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I got my Nordstrom's catalog today.  Afraid to even look at it! 😜

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Dimitri is back tonight for beauty day. I'm holding out till July anniversary. Glad it's a quick visit and not the weekend when I have some free time to watch. Enjoy!

@nycgrl I'm sitting this one out unless that depuffer stick is at a great price.

We need more facial wipes so I really hope the supersized pack is back in July. They store nicely for at least a year, no problems with them drying out. And I'm very excited for the OPA! Fragrance kit

@Chi-town girl - I haven't watched, but I will if he's on tonight, but not buying. I'm with you - I want a supersize pack of the wipes and the cleansers. I haven't tried OPA - not sure I will if its floral ... I don't need anything. I love the ice depuffer - I just opened a large one of those last night, but I have a couple of those from that hydro vital kit so I'm good. I also have my HG cream on AD so I need nothing. I have no interest in make-up.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I think next week for a quick visit, but the anniversary is the end of next month. Will hold out till then. I'm still well stocked from holiday and occasional purchase. I'm not stocking up anymore - the stuff seems to last forever Woman LOL

Same here, @nycgrl. I had stocked up, and it's taking me forever to use it all up.

I did well for a couple of months but last month I broke down and bought the Hydro-Vital kit. I shouldn't have as I have too much not used yet; however, I like it a lot, and it's great for dry skin and light enough for summer. The Ice eye depuffer is fantastic.

I like to watch and see what he's got, but I'm eager for the anniversary.

Now this just shows how different we are. I totally disliked the Vital line. Greasy looking. The eye depuffer I found to be useless. Different strokes, I guess. That being said, I have the creme reverse as my constant stand by.

Honored Contributor

Watched a few minutes of Dimitri's presentation last nite and my first thought was, "What has he had done to his face?"

I am no expert on facial surgery and fillers and what not (having no experience with any of those things), but his face looks very different.  And I am pretty darned sure it's not the products.