Esteemed Contributor

When is Skinn coming to town?

Did I miss it or has Dimitri already been here for June????

Honored Contributor

Re: When is Skinn coming to town?

@febe1    my DVR shows that Skinn is on Wednesday, June 28th @ 9A CDT which is "Evine Beauty Experience Day" which seems to be a two-day event starting on Tuesday. Looks like the Skinn Cosmetics shows begin on Thursday.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I think next week for a quick visit, but the anniversary is the end of next month. Will hold out till then. I'm still well stocked from holiday and occasional purchase. I'm not stocking up anymore - the stuff seems to last forever Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much, @Tique. Evine sends me a notice, but I might have deleted it.

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I think next week for a quick visit, but the anniversary is the end of next month. Will hold out till then. I'm still well stocked from holiday and occasional purchase. I'm not stocking up anymore - the stuff seems to last forever Woman LOL

Same here, @nycgrl. I had stocked up, and it's taking me forever to use it all up.

I did well for a couple of months but last month I broke down and bought the Hydro-Vital kit. I shouldn't have as I have too much not used yet; however, I like it a lot, and it's great for dry skin and light enough for summer. The Ice eye depuffer is fantastic.

I like to watch and see what he's got, but I'm eager for the anniversary.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Yep, its a quick visit 6/27-6/28; only 1 TTV & it might be this kit.

Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece "Summer Survival" Skincare & Color Collection - 312-950
312-950- Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece "Summer Survival" Skincare & Color Collection

The Skinn Anniversary shows start July 21! Big shopping month for me with this event and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Nordstrom early access is July 13, open to all on July 21

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Same here, @nycgrl. I had stocked up, and it's taking me forever to use it all up.

I did well for a couple of months but last month I broke down and bought the Hydro-Vital kit. I shouldn't have as I have too much not used yet; however, I like it a lot, and it's great for dry skin and light enough for summer. The Ice eye depuffer is fantastic.

I bought the hydro-vital kit as well. I love the Ice depuffer too. Looking forward to anniversary. I always enjoy watching Dimitri whether I'm buying or not. I refuse to let him "get me" this visitWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Yep, its a quick visit 6/27-6/28; only 1 TTV & it might be this kit.

Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece "Summer Survival" Skincare & Color Collection - 312-950
312-950- Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece "Summer Survival" Skincare & Color Collection

The Skinn Anniversary shows start July 21! Big shopping month for me with this event and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Nordstrom early access is July 13, open to all on July 21

@Chi-town girl, I saw this on the website. I may purchase it if it's around $50, I'm not spending the $70 something dollars it is now.

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I bought the hydro-vital kit as well. I love the Ice depuffer too. Looking forward to anniversary. I always enjoy watching Dimitri whether I'm buying or not. I refuse to let him "get me" this visitWoman LOL

That Icy depuffer feels so wonderful - a really nice kit.

Good luck on "getting by" this visit. Smiley Happy

I also ordered Deubrow's Beets. I've only used once, but I'm very pleased with it. You actually do feel some energy in about 20 minutes.

Trusted Contributor

Dimitri is back tonight for beauty day. I'm holding out till July anniversary. Glad it's a quick visit and not the weekend when I have some free time to watch. Enjoy!