Contributor

When did Philosophy start using Sodium Laureth Sulfate instead of Tea-lauryl Sulfate in their 3-in-1s?

I'm kind of upset/disappointed to see that Philosophy is now using Sodium Laureth Sulfate in their 3-in-1s. They used to have Tea-lauryl Sulfate in their 3-in-1s, which is the main reason I could use them because I have psoriasis on my hand and cannot use any shower gels that contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate. It totally irritates my hand.

I have not bought any 3-in-1s for over a year so this may not be a new thing. I just looked at the ingredient deck of several 3-in-1's and noticed that the majority of the new holiday scents have Sodium Laureth Sulfate in them. The ones I have in my closet (bought before Nov. 2009) all have Tea-lauryl Sulfate in them.

I have had to give up on so many Philosophy products because of formulation changes and this change may now force me to give up on using their 3-in-1s. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

As soon as my laryngitus clears up I'll call customer service to see what they have to say. In the meantime, I wondered if anyone else had noticed this or had any information on the change.