Super Contributor

When did Holiday Return Period Begin?

Does anyone know when the holiday return period for this year began?  When I go to the return policy page, it doesn't sepcify.  It just basically says if you purchase something today you can return until end of January.  I purchased a Josie Maran item mid-September that I just tried, don't like, and I want to return.  But not sure if mid-September falls within the holiday return period.

QVC Customer Care

Re: When did Holiday Return Period Begin?

@StillRachB wrote:

Does anyone know when the holiday return period for this year began?  When I go to the return policy page, it doesn't sepcify.  It just basically says if you purchase something today you can return until end of January.  I purchased a Josie Maran item mid-September that I just tried, don't like, and I want to return.  But not sure if mid-September falls within the holiday return period.

@StillRachB   We started the Holiday returns 9/12 and it runs thru 1/31. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: When did Holiday Return Period Begin?

The details:

Holiday Gift Return Policy

Any holiday gift you purchase from September 12 until December 24, 2020 at 11:59am ET can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee until January 31, 2021, or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Restrictions may apply. QVC’s Holiday Gift Return Policy does not apply to Blowout Clearance Price items. QVC will only accept returns or exchanges for product defects or QVC errors. Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns.