Occasional Contributor

I use prescription Retin-A.  Can I use this with WHINE?  Before or after?

Valued Contributor

Usually, you would want to avoid using a product with active ingredients at the same time a using Retin A. The WHINE serum has peptides and Vitamin C, so it  might be better to alternate nights between the two products. 

If you feel like you need a moisturizer wIth the Retin A, you could buffer the Retin A by applying a basic moisturizer prior to the Retin A or wait at least 20 minutes after applying the Retin A. 

Respected Contributor

Check with your doctor re: interactions with prescription drugs.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Did they really name their product WHINE? Too funny! Woman LOL

Peptides are fine to use with Retin A. And the vitamin C is relatively low in the ingredient list, so I would assume the formula isn't too overly acidic. No retinol in there, so you aren't doubling up on vitamin A. I'd say ask your derm, but I don't see anything wrong based on a quick look at the list. And of course if you get a reaction, stop.

Use Retin A first and let it sit for 20 min at least before putting anything on top.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I don't think that they intentionally named it "WHINE", but it's the acronym for "When Hope Is Not Enough".