Honored Contributor

Re: When Can I Apply Copper Peptides?

Thank you @Tinkrbl44 

No, I  have no issues with my skin.  Thanks to James Welsh and an army of products, it's better than it's ever been.  I've just read how good copper peptides are for your skin. I'm on my 3rd bottle of The Ordinary's Buffet w/ Copper Peptides.  I don't recall now  what the copper peptides do but I'm sure when I read it I thought it sounded like something I could use.  Everything I do now is for hydration and maintenence to maintain a youthful, hydrated and plump complexion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did you know that copper peptides can stimulate hair growth? It does that by acting as a vasodilator, similar to minoxidil, and has a positive effect on hair follicles by opening up the blood vessels that supply blood to the follicles. So if you are noticing a bit more peach fuzz then give that a thought.

Copper peptides are used as an active ingredient in some hair-growth products such shampoos and scalp serums.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

No sillee, I didn't know that.  That's what we have you for...you and Google (g)  I do have peach fuzz but I keep it shaved off.  I do have some "whiskers" on my chin and neck next to my jaw line but I keep those plucked.  But I've had these before using CPs and I don't feel that in my case the hair growth has increased since using CPs.  It certainly hasn't filled in my eyebrows Smiley Sad  I just started using The Ordinary's eyelash and brow serum.  Only using it on my brows.  Hope it works!