Trusted Contributor

Re: Whats your favorite brow product?

I like Anastasia's brow powder duo. The dark brown has a lighter ash\taupe shade. It's really thick powder that lasts on my oily forehead. 

Super Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

No matter WHAT I put on my brows.......I always feel like I look "fake".

I always felt that way too until I started using Joan Rivers, Great Hair Day on my brows.  It is all I use now and it truly looks natural and I absolutely LOVE it.  Plus, it lasts a super long time. I use it with the Anastasia brow brush.  The combo is the best I have found and the result is so good I no longer search for something better.

Super Contributor

I just read a post on dupes  this morning for brow products and they were raving about NYX's brow mascara. I found it at my local cvs for about $6.00, came home and applied it. Only took once over my brows and they looked fabulous, better than they ever have. I have had it on all day long and it has stayed put. I barely have any brows left and this stuff worked amazingly and looked much more like brows than drawn on with a pencil or brushed on as a powder. It has tiny fibers in it, comes in 3 shades, I got the light shade as I have sort of salt and pepper hair and was worried it might turn that funky green color, but it didn't..Can't say enough about it.

Valued Contributor

I've been using the Colourpop brow pomade in dope taupe.  I apply with a stiff angled brush and then run a spoolie through my brows.  Looks very natural and lasts all day.  I've used similar products from tarte, Too Faced, IT and ABH and I like this one the best and it's only $6!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@laurelei wrote:

I've been using the Colourpop brow pomade in dope taupe.  I apply with a stiff angled brush and then run a spoolie through my brows.  Looks very natural and lasts all day.  I've used similar products from tarte, Too Faced, IT and ABH and I like this one the best and it's only $6!

Hi Laurelei, Can Colorpop be found in any stores?

Esteemed Contributor

@poppinfresh wrote:

I just read a post on dupes  this morning for brow products and they were raving about NYX's brow mascara. I found it at my local cvs for about $6.00, came home and applied it. Only took once over my brows and they looked fabulous, better than they ever have. I have had it on all day long and it has stayed put. I barely have any brows left and this stuff worked amazingly and looked much more like brows than drawn on with a pencil or brushed on as a powder. It has tiny fibers in it, comes in 3 shades, I got the light shade as I have sort of salt and pepper hair and was worried it might turn that funky green color, but it didn't..Can't say enough about it.

Sounds like a winner..just what I'm looking for..will check it out! Thanks!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all the great ideas...!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Even though I am in my 60's, I still have my eyebrows but there are spots that I like to fill in and use a brow pencil I bought from Philosophy a few years back.  I still have an unopened box with a brow pencil waiting to be used.   I like it because it is super thin and has a brush on the other end.  I don't know why Philosophy always discontinues products and not just makeup.  Don't you dare fall in love with any of their products!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@JJ 

I thought I was the only one who used Joan Rivers Hair Day on my brows.  It really lasts all day.  Love It!

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Even though I am in my 60's, I still have my eyebrows but there are spots that I like to fill in and use a brow pencil I bought from Philosophy a few years back.  I still have an unopened box with a brow pencil waiting to be used.   I like it because it is super thin and has a brush on the other end.  I don't know why Philosophy always discontinues products and not just makeup.  Don't you dare fall in love with any of their products!  Cat Very Happy

I use their purity...am pleased..sorry they discontinue products..seems they all do!

..always looking for something new and improved..

-- Mae West