Esteemed Contributor

Whats your favorite brow product?

I love benefit's brow products..but I think their products are pricey..I would rather spend my money on great skin care..tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Whats your favorite brow product?

I use MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow. It is applied with one brush similar to mascara. It colors and fills, and stays on until I wash it off. There is a variety of colors. I use it daily.

Super Contributor

I love Too Faced Bulletproof Brow, it's the best!

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot of brow products because I have to fill in sparse and bald spots from overtweezing when I was a lot younger. I always have a YBF brow pencil. I like that the case is sturdy and that it's retractable. I also have a Dalton brow creme in the pot, and a brand new L'Oreal version that comes in a pot too. I have Covergirl and Sephora brow powders that come in a tube with a skinny applicator tip. I will sometimes layer them too, the cream on the bottom and the powder on top.

Honored Contributor

No matter WHAT I put on my brows.......I always feel like I look "fake".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

No matter WHAT I put on my brows.......I always feel like I look "fake".

Me too, I am having a hard time finding a brow product I like...color, texture are issues with me

I am trying the new Almay brow twist up pencils, dark blonde is too dark, much more like a dark brown

Tried a Anastasia sharpen pencil & returning, every time I sharpen it, point breaks off

Respected Contributor

I'm loving the little $3 elf compact with brow wax and powder and a teeny brush. It's perfect for me in Ash. I like a natural look, just need to fill out what Nature's seen fit to take away. "Light" was too dark, but it turned out the tiny brush was perfect for applying cream shadow as eyeliner, so even that miss was a win.

FYI, the only place I've found the Ash shade is on elf's website.

Respected Contributor

I'm auditioning Wunderbrow and it seems ok-needs a learning curve so the jury is still out.

Respected Contributor

For me, Tarte's brow mascara is great. But I think the idea of the brow mascara is ingeneous. All it colors is your brow hair, not your skin like a pencil does, which can look unnatural sometimes. I stick with Tarte only because it's what I'm used to and I like it but I bet any brand brow mascara would be good.

Super Contributor

I've found that my sparse, mostly white brows look better when I dye them. My hair is silver so I use Just For Men Beard & Mustache dye in Light Medium Brown. Some of my brow hairs are very fine and lack color. By dyeing them my brows looks thicker and fuller. I have to do is about every 6-8 weeks.

To give me a nice brow line I use Sonia Kashuk brow cream. It comes in a 4 color compact which I like because I can blend the colors to give me a more natural looking brow. I then use Anastasia brow setting gel. Love it!!! The Sonia Kashuk brow cream is $9.99 at Target. You will need a rather stiff angled brush to apply it. A soft brush didn't work for me.