Honored Contributor

Re: Whats your favorite beauty GADGETS and RESULTS

@beautybee,

Yes, I use the Tria on my entire neck area starting from just under the jawbone all the way to the collar bones in an up-and-down sweeping motion. I do the left side as one section then move to the right side for the next section. I don't do the back of my neck, just the front part starting just below my ears. Also do my decc from collar bones down to just above bra line and I stay between the bra straps. My decc and my cleavage have no wrinkles whatsoever. I'm 62 and I'm not self conscious about wearing tops with very open and low necklines. I think the Tria has helped that part of me stay nice looking.Woman Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me it's the Facemaster for my eye area and Serious Skin Care EGG for lifting my face.  I am from a facemelting family who all have jowls - except for me because of these.  Mine were noticeable and now are gone.  I don't know if you call it a gadget but also since using SKINN Trimlastic I now have practically gotten rid of my under the chin gobbler.  My jawline is also firm.  More recent pictures are way nicer than ones from 20 years ago where my jowls and gobbler were noticeable.

Also trying and using these gadgets has nothing to do with not wanting to get old or being considered old but to feel great and look the best I can be.  

Contributor

Since I have lost a tremendous amount of weight, I use neck strips that pull back the saggy skin under my chin/neck area.  They work great, wouldn't be without them Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I bought the facial flex years ago. I give up or get tired of beauty tools that take up a lot of my time. I’m going to try the facial flex again. I have heard that it could cause more wrinkles

I am using the I grow for my thinning hair. No results yet,I got bought the  I Derma restoring masque 

Respected Contributor

I do not own a lot of gadgets (products yes, gadgets no). But I did have a Clarisonic for years. I thought it was good! But it died and I haven’t replaced it.

My 10x lighted magnified mirror really helps with the eyebrows 

Contributor

'Got the Iluminage Elos hair removal system as a TSV about a year ago, and it really does work if used as directed.  Better than electrolosis!  Also like and use Clarisonic facial cleaner.

Honored Contributor

Epilator from QVC.  (the one you plug in)  Wish I would have had one earlier.  I also have the Clarisonic and used it faithfully for several months.  Now it just sits on my counter.  Too lazy to use it and I hate the expense of replacing the brush heads.  I will try using it again as I hate to discard it.

Super Contributor

I agree a lot of beauty tools are worthless and time consuming 

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the hair comb laser thing? I got it recently when it was the TSV because I don't think my hair is as full as it used to be. But I haven't used it yet. Has anyone used this and had success?