Honored Contributor

Whatever happened to lipstick color swatch girl?

I don't have her bookmarked on this computer, did she disappear?  I don't see anyone mentioning her or forwarding her photos anymore.  I didn't care because my lipstick stash is immese, but lately I'm itching to buy something new.  She always helped with those swatches on her arm, I guess she got all that stuff free.

Honored Contributor

Re: Whatever happened to lipstick color swatch girl?

@depglass  Are you referring to photos when you look at lipsticks on this site? Your post was not clear. 

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I don't have her bookmarked on this computer, did she disappear?  I don't see anyone mentioning her or forwarding her photos anymore.  I didn't care because my lipstick stash is immese, but lately I'm itching to buy something new.  She always helped with those swatches on her arm, I guess she got all that stuff free.

Who?  

There are literally hundreds if not thousands of people who swatch lipsticks on YouTube, blogs, etc.

Honored Contributor

For the life of me I can't think which line she was swatching on her forearm.  I totally ignore anyone termed an influencer online.  That Jade who worked for Sephora (daughter of one of those two college bribe scandal actresses) is a good example of how phony they are. Just present me with the product shown in the most favorable way, even a hard sell by a legitimate salesperson is preferable to me  

Super Contributor

@depglass ,

Did she photograph a line of lipstick swatches on her arm with an outdoor setting as the backdrop? 

Karla Sugar?

Super Contributor

@depglass ,

Valentine Kisses?