Respected Contributor

Re: Whatever Happened to Ojon, Anyone Know?

Tweak'd is nothing like Ojon.  It's fine, but leaves my hair a little dry.  The 2 products can't be compared.

Hello,  The company was sold and then Estée Lauder stopped making it. I sure wish they would bring it back as I to Loved it. So sad. Nothing compared to Ojon! Best regards, Sheryl

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Tweak'd is nothing like Ojon.  It's fine, but leaves my hair a little dry.  The 2 products can't be compared.

Nothing and I repeat nothing compared to Tova's haircare. Oh how do I miss the old days of the Beverly Hills salon and my personal beauty advisor sending monthly packages of cactine infused skin and hair care.  

Honored Contributor

Dennis reminds me of Bruce (he sold handbags on the Q).  That is, Dennis pushes his products and sells, sells, and moves on and starts another company and will promise the world with his products.  I never purchased any Ojon or this tweakd so I can't say one way or the other.  However, I speak of his hard sell.  Bruce sold handbags and then his wife sold handbags and then they both disappeared with the money they made.  I heard purses were falling apart.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Dennis's story is that he retired but only formulated again...more natural when his mother during cancer treatment needed help with her hair. As the original formulator of Ojon (he says), Tweeked is different formulas...but similar concept and he used the same scent as Ojon in his first Tweeked offerings. 

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the original Ojon!

I had the shampoo and conditioner, plus the jar of oil, that came with a little wooden comb/scoop, and you had to melt the oil between you hands before applying it to your hair.

I mostly miss the scent.

I know that some found it to be strong, but I liked it.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.