Trusted Contributor

Re: What would you do? (about Bare Minerals)

Thank you for sharing this update! I'm really happy to see they did right by one of their customers even though you didn't buy it directly from them but via QVC. It's always good to hear when companies offer good customer service. Too often, only the bad stuff gets put out for public viewing.

Trusted Contributor

The company's response was calculated, clever. They are bound by Standards of Practice to distribute only new, unopened , unused products and should have responded by immediately replacing all of the items received which had been handled prior to your receipt of them. Remember the Tylenol tampering scare?
Please reconsider using something you cannot be sure is legitimate, sanitary, unadulterated.
Trusted Contributor

Ebay provides a process for weeding out products that are not new, in original packaging. You cannot be sure of the origin, purity, safety of an open cosmetic item. Don't you think it foolish to risk placing an unknown contaminant, eg fungus, bacteria, caustic chemicals, pharmaceuticals, on your face ?
Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Thanks again everyone! After thinking about it, I googled Bare Minerals customer service and called them to see if I could order through them. They are sending me a sweet spice! Smiley Happy

The shadows that were in that QVC kit are a smaller size - 0.7 oz. Sounds like you may get the full-size Sweet Spice(0.10 oz) from BareMinerals! That's good customer service!!