Respected Contributor

What words or phrases do you get sooo sick of hearing? "Busy Mom"

I worked in retail and all agreed that we hated saying the same things over and over and over but we had no choice. However, being on the other end and hearing the same things over and over gets so old too. I hate "Busy moms." I was at one time a busy mom but when that ended I got busy with something else. We all stay busy with something. Also I get so tired of hearing a how beautiful each color is. Just say the color and a description of it. Not here is the beautiful rose, the beautiful blue, gorgeous orange, this brown is my favorite.........I live in a small town that does not have a lot of different things so I order on line a lot.

Valued Contributor

Re: What words or phrases do you get sooo sick of hearing? ""Busy Mom""

I've heard the term busy wife and mother. I always wondered what was so bad about being a busy wife. Lol!

Lately, I've heard the word iconic being tossed around in everything from hairspray to jeans.

Honored Contributor

Red Carpet Ready

I have never been on a red carpet and probably won't ever be on a red carpet. LOL

Super Contributor

"I know,right?" Or "right?" I feel like responding " Yes, I just said it. Do you need further verification?"

Just sounds wrong.

Super Contributor

Retailers referencing "Black Friday" all year. And the new "cyber Monday". Now every sale is better than, as good as, or similarly compared to Black Friday.

Frequent Contributor

LISA... For only a Dollar a day..... ARG hate that.

Respected Contributor

I forgot about the dollar a day remark. That has gotten real old. Also practically free.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate when anyone talks about how busy they are as if the rest of us have our thumbs up our you-know-what. We are all busy doing whatever we have chosen to do with our lives!

Super Contributor

BUSY is simply LIFE ! Could it be that the younger generations just don't know how to handle it?

Respected Contributor

Hi Honeeeeee!! Dress it up - dress it down, Wow, Pop of color, on trend.........(I could go on for hours.)