Trusted Contributor

What will you use to the last drop?

Screenshot_20221022-134439.png

And it's been discontinued 😩😢 I cut open the tube and dig every bit out both ends 

I've been using this since the 90's. I'll buy in lots of 20 from eBay or Avon. I use it on my feet. I've had ppl remark on how great my feet look. This is my secret. Time to get a serious stash going too

Screenshot_20221022-135716.png

I love this ❤️ I'll take a qtip and dig every bit of that goodness out. It's so skin lovin'

Screenshot_20221022-140245.png

Signature club A dry skin salve. Great for under eye nourishing and it helps get skin ready for makeup. I use my pinky nail to scrape out all when it looks empty. 

Screenshot_20221022-140740.png

My best friend in the morning. Easy to apply and waterproof. I tightline and it stays where it's put. And if I can't tightline with it because it won't push up, I'll take an eyeliner brush and use it close to the lash line. Cons: brown is hard to find and it only lasts about 2 wks.

What do YOU love so much you'll get every bit before you throw away??

Honored Contributor

Re: What will you use to the last drop?

My YSL primer! I will get every last drop out with a qtip. 

Respected Contributor

Josie Maran whipped body butter. I will take a tissue and go around the container and transfer it to my face.

I even use the  empty container to house my hair clips.

Honored Contributor

Most of my products, Wen, Tweak'd, Beekman........I try not to waste any of it as it's good stuff and it's not cheap.

Trusted Contributor

I second the goat milk soap. Every little pc goes into making a clump big enough to soap the sponge
Respected Contributor

For me it is ELEMIS AND ELF PRODUCTS.

Esteemed Contributor

Once I realized exactly how much lipstick was still in the bottom of the tube where I couldn't readily see it, I dug it out with a tiny makeup spatula and placed it in an empty eyeshadow case.  Since I had saved quite a few tubes once they discontinued that shade, I have a full snap shut eyeshadow case.

Just use my old lip brush and a perfect lip makeup with my favorite color !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

To the last drop:

SKINN Cosmetics - AM and PM cleanser and the DermaPeel treatment - not the daily one

Elemis - Night cream and Peptide eye cream

Timeless - Vitamin C

Paula's Choice - Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion spf 30

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tretinoin

Careprost Lash Treatment

Alpha Skin Care Body Lotion

I usually use up most of everything I buy. I hate wasting stuff, especially now with prices the way they are.

Honored Contributor

All of my skincare.  I'm pretty settled and happy with most of what I'm using, but I'll still use up even what I'm not crazy about because it's not terrible and I don't want to waste any of it.  

Gold Bond Radiance Renwal Body Lotion.  More like a body butter in a pump bottle which makes it rather difficult to get the last of it out.  Turning it upside down and using a flip top lid doesn't work as it's too thick for the hole in the lid, so I remove the lid and just let the air push it out when I gently sqeeze.  I really have to bang it to get it all down to the lid, but by the time I'm done with it, there's nothing left in the bottle.  

Sensodyne Pro-Namel Toopaste.  

Also, if I can find another use for a product I don't care for I don't hesitate to do that.  Dr. Nassif's Hydro-Screen serum comes to mind.  I won't use that on my face. It gave me bumps.  But, it's still an occlusive, so I use it on my hands after I put my hand cream on at night and on my neck.