Honored Contributor

Re: What will you use to the last drop?

[ Edited ]

I absolutely love the coconut body lotion by KylieSkin.  The scent is so clean and makes you feel clean, pretty and fresh.

I did love my Fluid powder foundation by BBrown but now it has been discontinued.  I have less than half on the one I am using and I found one that I  purchased from Saks 5th Ave.  I never buy more than one extra in foundation.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I will use up every little bit of my skin care. If it comes in a tube I will cut off the bottom and then put it in a small plastic zip lock bag.

Esteemed Contributor

Just about everything, if it performs and I like it!

I do have a Tatcha cream still in my drawer that I didn't care for at all. Such a pretty jar! But, I guess it's time!

Esteemed Contributor

My 100% pure unrefined raw shea butter from Ghana!.  I can use it all over my body and my hair (when I'm doing a protective style), but I have to wash it out.  I don't live without this in my home, so with that said, I don't wait till I'm running low before I replenish.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Actually, I try to use the last drop of everything. But especially. . .

Josie Maran's Milk

WEN cleansing conditioner 

Mally's Face Defender 

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee @Hi! I think you were the one that posted about that alpha skin care body lotion. Well, if you were major thank you. I sent it to my brother. He is having some medical challenges now and it has changed his skin. Well. I sent him some and he loves it! So thank you!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Franklinbell 

That's wonderful that it's helping with your brother's skin. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset @I haven't had any pure Shea butter in years! I remember it being a great product! Im to have to google it and see where it is sold!

Valued Contributor

My IT Confidence in a Cream, Cofidence in an Eye cream, and Beauty Sleep.   Also my everyday fragrance,  Calvin Klein Euphoria!