Super Contributor

Re: What was your last beauty purchase?

The Laura Gellar TVS today! I don't need it but want it. I have my wants and needs mixed up!
Respected Contributor

On 5/22/2014 WhateverLolaWants said:

I picked up a sample of Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction for hair at Sephora for 100 points. Just a total shot in the dark, it was there, used up some points -- since they apparently are never going to let me use my points for a trip to the Mother Store in Paris Smiley Sad I noticed obvious, great results, first use.

So ... I ordered a full size CC Cream, as well as the Alterna Moisture Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Alterna Color Hold Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Hair Masque ... Used the Shampoo and Masque for the first time today -- loads of silky shine and a "good hair day"! Smiley Happy

That lil' "freebie" cost me quite a lot!

I have that same sample and havent tried it yet. I will today. I picked it up because they didnt have a sample of the Ultra repair cream at the time. I will now based on your rave. I will give it a try. I have so many hair things, its hard to know what to use first.
Respected Contributor

I loaded up on Carol's Daughter products when she had the 35% off sale. What an amazing discovery. Her hair products are fantastic!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Occasional Contributor

Way too much! DH had a Dr. appt. in the big City and I bought:

Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara; Philosophy Purity Mask; Philosophy Miracle Worker pm moisturizer; and OPI-Kiss Me I'm Brazillian & Grand Canyon on Sunset

Regular Contributor

On 5/20/2014 dominosmom said:

Went to Walgreens yesterday and bought a Rimmel eye brow pencil in taupe. Perfect for me and about $5.

did you know this color can double as a lip liner on days you need a scant more definition around the lips as long as you blend it in well. A make up artist told me about this. I purchased this color in the eye pencil (not brow) and I have used it successfully - it doesn't look weird or anything remotely to 1980 LOL...as long as you blend it in well - I use lip balm on my lips first then blot and blend....

thought it was a great trick to share for those neutral lip days.

Respected Contributor

Josie Maran's new Argon Liquid Eye Shadows in 3 colors. I love them. They have great staying power. They look very shimmery in the bottles but they do not dry that way. They are awesome

Deb

Honored Contributor

A232658 They really are wonderful! I put it on my hand to try out and after several washings it still did not come off.

Respected Contributor

On 5/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

A232658 They really are wonderful! I put it on my hand to try out and after several washings it still did not come off.

Birkensandals?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Occasional Contributor

From the Mac Aquatic collection. all of the nail polishes; pet me, please lipstick, one of the lovely bronzers and both blushes, which I love. I also picked up 4 for the eyeshadows.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/23/2014 mustang sally said:

Way too much! DH had a Dr. appt. in the big City and I bought:

Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara; Philosophy Purity Mask; Philosophy Miracle Worker pm moisturizer; and OPI-Kiss Me I'm Brazillian & Grand Canyon on Sunset

I wonder if in other countries if beauty products have names like Kiss Me I'm American.

Paws and enjoy life.