Super Contributor

Re: What was your last beauty purchase?

Mine was an olive oil face towlette, still waiting for it to arrive, Snail Recovery Gel and Emu Oil. The snail and emu are great if your skin is tender from retin a.

Super Contributor

The Calista volume paste. I am very happy with it!
Esteemed Contributor

On beauty day I purchased Mally's 12 piece color wardrobe set.

Regular Contributor

Bare Minerals Well Rested eye and face brightener
Frequent Contributor

Pur Minerals just had their friends and family sale so I ordered the 4in1 foundation for my daughter who loves it. Also ordered the eye brightening stick for her.

Same day ordered the IT Cosmetics brush kit from Beauty dotcom as their sale was going on as well.

Honored Contributor

On 5/20/2014 fezmydoodle said:

Pur Minerals just had their friends and family sale so I ordered the 4in1 foundation for my daughter who loves it. Also ordered the eye brightening stick for her.

Same day ordered the IT Cosmetics brush kit from Beauty dotcom as their sale was going on as well.

I would like to try it brushes. Was it a good price?
Honored Contributor

gallon of Wen kids

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

I bought a bottle of liquid African black soap. I've been using the giant 16 oz bar from Coastal Scents cut into smaller pieces on my face and it has been working very well. Going to use the liquid version for body and maybe hair cleanser. Just before that I bought a Real Techniques setting brush and the Wet n Wild bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana as a highlighter. Haven't been buying much, I have way too much already. Very tempted by the Bourjois CC cream, but I will probably skip getting it.

CeeCee

Super Contributor

Two L'Oreal mascaras at TJMaxx. $3.99 each for Voluminous.

Respected Contributor

On 5/21/2014 CeeCee said:

I bought a bottle of liquid African black soap. I've been using the giant 16 oz bar from Coastal Scents cut into smaller pieces on my face and it has been working very well. Going to use the liquid version for body and maybe hair cleanser. Just before that I bought a Real Techniques setting brush and the Wet n Wild bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana as a highlighter. Haven't been buying much, I have way too much already. Very tempted by the Bourjois CC cream, but I will probably skip getting it.

CeeCee

I have had this bar for years and just recently cut off a piece to start using it. I feel as I am rinsing it off, my face is so squeaky, if that makes sense. It doesnt feel right. Is that your experience too?