Honored Contributor

What was the name of that hair paste again?

I wrote it down and can't find it. It had great raves on this forum. I got my hair layered and I want to try it.

Thanks if you know!

Honored Contributor

Re: What was the name of that hair paste again?

@Judaline  

I liked the Tweak'd Volumizing Clayditioner for lifting at the roots when my hair was longer.  But lately, since I got a pixie, I'm liking TIGI Bedhead Manipulator for getting the piecey look and holding certain areas in place.  You don't need much at all.  

Honored Contributor

@Judaline  @JeanLouiseFinch   I use ENJOY DRY WAX (Amazon). I've used it on my shorter pixie and when hair was a bit longer w/ layers, too. You only need a tiny bit, warm it up between your hands and then start piecing out the layers or you can place a bit on the root areas that need a bit of lift or volume.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Judaline  @JeanLouiseFinch   I use ENJOY DRY WAX (Amazon). I've used it on my shorter pixie and when hair was a bit longer w/ layers, too. You only need a tiny bit, warm it up between your hands and then start piecing out the layers or you can place a bit on the root areas that need a bit of lift or volume.

I am so enjoying this! It's just want I needed. I also like how it accentuates the waves in back. How will I look tomorrow morning?

THANK you.