Honored Contributor

What was in last Walmart Beauty Box?

I'm pretty sure I didn't get my last box, which was billed in December.  Can someone list a couple of the items to jog my memory if I did get it?  I'd hate to make a fool of myself by complaining for nothing. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: What was in last Walmart Beauty Box?

I know the big thing was a Roc retinol serum. I think there was a small Curel tube and something for hair but I can't remember what. Other than the Roc it wasn't much I thought. I guess it was okay for 5 bucks. I'm sure someone else will post that remembers more.

Frequent Contributor

I also didn't get the winter beauty box (Walmart did credit my card though). But a good way to find what's in the box is to check the youtube reviews. The winter box had some cocoa butter, neutrugena cleasner, some raspberry shave cream, and a bunch of coupons. Personally, I think it was a dud. I loved the fall beauty box...used every single item.

Frequent Contributor

I think the ROC item was from the fall beauty box.

Valued Contributor

I didn't know Walmart had a beauty box.  How do you get it?  I would like to order the boxes.

Honored Contributor

Just type Walmart Beauty Box into your search engine.  A couple links should come up and subscribe will be one of the links at the top of the page.  Nope, I didn't get mine, off to try to get it shipped.