Valued Contributor

What to replace Elysee with?

I am a huge fan of the Elysee serums and imo they work GREAT and are/were reasonably priced.  Now they are no longer offered on HSN and it does not appear QVC picked it up, perhaps because I guess the company was sold, I am looking for suggestions for replacements to use at a reasonable price that WORK.  Many thanks!

Regular Contributor

Re: What to replace Elysee with?

Amazon and eBay have quite a few of their products.

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I am a huge fan of the Elysee serums and imo they work GREAT and are/were reasonably priced.  Now they are no longer offered on HSN and it does not appear QVC picked it up, perhaps because I guess the company was sold, I am looking for suggestions for replacements to use at a reasonable price that WORK.  Many thanks!

Maybe it would help if you said what products you’re looking to replace.  For instance, the blue serum.  It had a high peptide load.  Skinn Pep 40 Serum has 40% peptides. 

Im using mostly Skinn products these days but have a couple others peppered in here and there. 

Valued Contributor

Have you looked at the outrageous prices on eBay for Elysee?  They are 3, 4, and 5 times what they should be, maybe more.  Highway robbery.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   Are you purchasing his new acid resurfacing pads?   Have you used the neck amour with serum?

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   Are you purchasing his new acid resurfacing pads?   Have you used the neck amour with serum?

Yes on the pads!  I’m really hoping they will be the TS on Wednesday.  I only plan to use them 2, maybe 3, times per week.   I have used the Neck. Amour Serum before.  At the time, I chose the firming version.  It’s a product I’ve let go of, though.  Nowadays I am using the same serums that I use on my face.

Valued Contributor

@just wonder  I just went on HSN and they are on there??

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

The Ordinary has a peptide serum (The Buffet) and it has a variety of antioxidant serum options. That would cover your blue and brown Elysee serums. And it would probably cost you even less than Elysee did. For moisturizers, CeraVe makes great products.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Isomers has some similar serums to Elysee containing Matrixyl and Acetyl Hexapeptide 8, like the Elysee FOY does.