Respected Contributor

Re: What to do for soft blonde ""peach"" fuzz along jaw line and lower face?

On 1/2/2014 Good4u said:

You can get a facial trimmer like ""Finishing Touch"" which I use between my lip and nose area for delicate fine places on the face. It works well.

Exactly what I use!

Respected Contributor

On 1/4/2014 tailfeathers said:
On 1/3/2014 GoodStuff said:

I was never concerned about a little "peach fuzz" along the sides and bottom of my face until I started coloring my hair and some of the color would sometimes get into the facial hairs in my "sideburn" area. Not a good look. Also, aging does make the peach fuzz problem more pronounced. I find that a few quick passes with a disposable razor and some shaving cream about once a month take care of the problem quickly and easily. I've been doing this for several years and haven't noticed any coarsening of the little hairs.

I just don't get it. I can't imagine being obsessed with shaving facial hair like a man does, for goodness sakes! Kinda disconcerting, really.

I don't think so and it's actually a good way to exfoliate.
Super Contributor

I have that fuzz too and shave it with my electric razor about once a month-I also have these long clear hairs that show up every few month on my cheeks & chin-try to shave those too. Very ugly & embarrassing. The models & hostess' who have all that peach fuzz usually show very clearly when they are modeling jewelry. Very ugly I think!

Regular Contributor

I have the finishing touch too and it works so well. I use it on my arms too (not much there to get rid of ) and its so great.

Valued Contributor

I use Vaniqa cream. It is an FDA-approved prescription cream clinically proven to reduce the growth of unwanted facial hair in women. You may see results as early as 4-8 weeks when used twice a day, at least 8 hours apart, or as directed by your doctor. Individual results may vary. This really does work but is a bit pricey so it's best to shop your area's pharmacies. HTH.
Frequent Contributor

I know its controversial but here it is, I have been shaving my face for 2 years and it is fantastic. I used to wax my upper lip which caused melasma and sun damage due to weakening and damaging my skin. I now shave and can atest, it does not grow back thicker, darker, quicker or anything else. Do your research but for me I wish I had started a long time ago. Here is a video which helped me, though I now just use a single blade disposable razor rather than an eyebrown shaper, but both work well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAq-jAWNQaA

Honored Contributor

The Emjoi Dolphin is made for your face and ""sensitive"" areas. It is small and relatively painless once you get use to it. I use it routinely and love it!

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2014 tailfeathers said:
On 1/3/2014 GoodStuff said:

I was never concerned about a little "peach fuzz" along the sides and bottom of my face until I started coloring my hair and some of the color would sometimes get into the facial hairs in my "sideburn" area. Not a good look. Also, aging does make the peach fuzz problem more pronounced. I find that a few quick passes with a disposable razor and some shaving cream about once a month take care of the problem quickly and easily. I've been doing this for several years and haven't noticed any coarsening of the little hairs.

I just don't get it. I can't imagine being obsessed with shaving facial hair like a man does, for goodness sakes! Kinda disconcerting, really.

I would think only if you were watching them. I sure don't like the peach fuzz look. I never understand people letting that stuff stay on their faces and necks.