Respected Contributor

Re: What sunless tanning product is your favorite and why?

MineTan is my favorite and I love the mitt and it smells good. 

Trusted Contributor

L'Oreal Paris Sublime ~ have used and loved for years : )

Under $10 and available at any drug store, WalMart, Target, etc

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I'm light olive, hazel eyes with a gray rim.  The only one that doesn't turn me (even Bare Minerals did on the second coat) is the San Tropez foam!  I LOVE it!  It fries in a flash and it's not stinky.

I do like to use gloves with it.

@ECBG 

We all make typos, but thank you for this one.  

That giggle was much needed!

I’ll have fries 🍟 with mine.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I'm light olive, hazel eyes with a gray rim.  The only one that doesn't turn me (even Bare Minerals did on the second coat) is the San Tropez foam!  I LOVE it!  It fries in a flash and it's not stinky.

I do like to use gloves with it.

@ECBG 

We all make typos, but thank you for this one.  

That giggle was much needed!

I’ll have fries 🍟 with mine.

@Drythe Thanks!  Well. I guess I look "pleasingly fried" to perfection!  What more could one ask?????!

Honored Contributor

Although I think I'm permanently tan (olive skin tone) and go to pool all year.  Although, we do have FL too cold winter days.

I have used Tan Towels from HSN to keep my tan on off months.  

I never look orange or get streaks.  The "smell" is wierd but I do before I go to bed.  Next morning nice glow of tan.

Just be sure to wash your palms pretty good.  Lately, I've used them every other day just to keep my tan going as we know "we're  stuck home".

Frequent Contributor

I use  "Tan Physics True Color Sunless Tanner" that I was told about by my Doctor's nurse.  It is buildable, no harsh odor, and looks real.  I give it an  A+.

Contributor

Wen by Chaz is the best stays on it takes a long time to fade does not smell not greasy not orangey the best try it you will like it
Respected Contributor

I am super pale and I hate it. But I also find the smell from these products revolting-  They sell them claiming there is no smell, BUT they ALL develop the smell as the tan develops... No way around it! 

New Contributor

Does anyone know when the Beauty with Benefits 2020 is going to be?

Valued Contributor

I am a redhead, very fair skin with freckles. I have tried my share of self tanners, for sure Smiley Wink My favorite self tanner is Vita Liberata which I find at Ulta. It doesn't give me an orange shade, but a nice healthy glow. Also, the smell is minimal to none. A bit pricey, $54 for 4.22 ounces. If you don't want to spend as much money, my next go-to is at Target, Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer in Fair/Medium $2.49 for 2 ounces. It gives a gradual glow, so the more you put on, the more you will tan. But, the smell isn't good Smiley Sad I put it on at night and then have to shower the next morning to get the scent off.