Honored Contributor

Re: What soap or bath soap do you use because you love the scent of it?

[ Edited ]

I just discovered Costco online has three 24 oz.ea. bottles of Dove traditional body wash for $15,99, available on a two-day shipping plan.  I'm going to see if they have this in the warehouse, and check the price, the next time I go there.  I do have some soap inventory to use up before I buy any more body washes, though.  The Alba Botanica and Dove are definitely on my list.  

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@qualitygal  In the winter, when my skin is so dry, I use L'occitane's Almond Shower Oil.  For warmer weather, my favorite is Korres Lilac and Hyacinth.  Love the fragrance.  Years ago, I would always pick up Bath & Body Works different wake-up shower gels, but they kept discontinuing them, so no more.

@SXMGirl - I know! I'm still mad at them for discontinuing Sea Spray. That was all I used in the summer. I still use them because they are cruelty free, but it seems every time I find a scent I like it's gone shortly after.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Do you have any sensitivities?  Unfortunately I can't use all these great smelling soaps.  I have to stick with unscented, sensitive skin Dove.  And I guess Iove it because it doesn't irritate certain areas Smiley Surprised 

Valued Contributor

I am still hoarding some Philosophy Amazing Grace bar soaps.  I keep them in my dresser drawers to lightly scent my clothing. Sorry, they are no longer available.

I will get one out every so often and use it in the bathroom.  I will grieve when they are all gone.

They are from the "old" Philosophy company and still smell as good as they did the day I got them.

Esteemed Contributor

Could be any number of soaps.  I switch soaps more than I do after care.

The Body Shop Moringa bar soap.  Heavenly scent.  It also has a body oil.  Delicious

Moringa Soap 100g

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day; Basil, Rainwater or Lavendar Bar Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Daily Bar Soap, Lavender, 5.3 oz

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, RainWater Scent, 5.3 ounce

Shower Gel; Bath and Body Works, Aromatherapy Lavendar and Vanilla + sometimes their scrub.

Lavender Vanilla Body Wash and Foam Bath

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@redbird wrote:

La Provence shea butter lily of the valley bar soap. It smells so delicate and pretty and leaves my skin moisturized and soft. I sometimes find it at TJ maxx or it is at Fresh Thyme stores or on Amazon. It is a little expensive compared to other bars but lasts way longer than most.

Did you by chance mean Pre de Provence? I can't find La Provence.

@Judaline , I'm not redbird but wish to chime in on Pre de Provence soap bars. That's what I use and love the scent selection, smooth or exfoliating types, and 2 size choices.

I have about 6 favorite scents and am currently using "Milk". Smells yummy!

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Valued Contributor

I use the Pre de Provence soap, my favorite scent is milk but I also like the green tea scent.  In the past I also used the peony scented but is no longer stocked at the shop I frequent.

libby's folly
Honored Contributor

Buy Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel, Herbal Healing, 32 Oz  (Packaging May Vary) Online in Italy. B075G1RCBB

This is the Alba Botanica body wash I've been using.  Here's a shortened list of ingredients.  Not surprisingly, it smells citrusy.

Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Betula Alba Juice, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Marticaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Mentha Citrata Leaf Extract, Rubus Fructicosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

Everyone 3-in-1 soap. Lots of great scents and it’s considered a “clean” formula.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  @Shanus 

Same stuff inside.

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Wash, French Lavender, 32 fl. oz. -  Walmart.com - Walmart.com

@SilleeMee 

I prefer the Before label.   This is a change .... but not an improvement.   JMO