Honored Contributor

What soap or bath soap do you use because you love the scent of it?

I can't try them all, so I need some input here.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: What soap or bath soap do you use because you love the scent of it?

@qualitygal   I've been using goat milk soap for the last year and I'm loving it!  I've tried and liked Beekman, Canus and most recently Australian Botanical Goat Milk soap which I purchased in Costco at a very good price.  

Goat milk soap keeps your skin soft, moisturized and hydrated while gently cleanses your skin and face.  While I don't have skin issues like eczema, I've noticed many people  say it's wonderful on their problematic skin.   For myself, I generally have dry skin on my legs and have had to exfoliate/moisturize often, but I've noticed since using goat milk soap the skin on my legs are smooth and not dry.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beekman Apricot & Honey Tea was my favorite for a long time, some other Beekman soaps are nice too.. I've moved on from the brand and now I purchase my nice soaps at TJ Maxx, Marshall's, or Home Goods.  The inventory is random and always changing so I just choose at the time from what's available.

I've also gotten some from an Etsy store called Floral Fancies Co

Regular Contributor

@qualitygal  I use Bend Soap Company or Goat's Milk Stuff.

Both are family owned and have superior goats milk soaps.

Much higher quality than Beekman, more goats milk in each bar, and much less expensive.

I learned about both companies on this board.

Honored Contributor

My favorites are L'Occitane milk soap and SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter soap with frankincense and myrrh. They are gentle but great even after I'm sweaty and dirty from working in the yard all day. My skin is very sensitive to scents and these are the only two that don't bother me.  

Honored Contributor

Sandalwood goat milk soap from Honey Sweetie Acres. The scent is the truest I've ever come across. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Alba Botanica body washes. All of the ones I've tried over the years have been an olfactory treat. Right now I'm using their Hawaiian Detox. To me it smells like an Orangesicle

Alba Botanica - Alba Botanica, Body Wash, Hawaiian Detox, Volcanic Clay (32  fl oz) | Shop | Weis Markets

download (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love anything with the lavender scent. I have the Beekman S&C, the Beekman bar soaps for the shower and tub and just purchased another large size shower gel w/ pumper that's Avalon Organics in Lavender. 

I also grow it in my garden and dry it to make sachets for my linen closet and underwear/lingerie drawers. I just tie it up in a squares of lace from the fabric store...a lavender colored ribbon, too. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus Yes for Lavender!!!!! Also grow it in my Garden. I did not know Avalon had a shower gel in Lavender. I am on it. Thankyou. One of my fav. perfumes is Mon Querlain by Querlain. Beautiful lavender vanilla scent. Your my scent sister!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have tried many bar soaps,and shower gels,as far as bar soaps, # 1 ,is beekman ,# 2 is goats milk stuff, as far as shower gels ,alba , as silleeMee said ,all are good.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.