Respected Contributor

Re: What skin product have you used faithful for at least 10 years?

Only my Shu Umera eyelash curler! I kept looking for "that one" product equivalent to the fountain of youth! Haven't quite found it, but am now more worried about what  I am putting on my skin than how well it's working! 🙄

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

Lip Smackers! 💛

Natural Advantage Skincare

My skincare is a bit back logged...auto shipments which I've recently stopped.  I know it's probably not cruelty free, so I've been wanting to switch over to an OCM, or at the very least, a drugstore moisturizer.

You gals have given me a lot of good ideas....thanks!

Valued Contributor

I have used Signature Club A Wonder Color Concealer wheel. Also the 8 butters JetTec Wet foundation with candlelight.
Frequent Contributor

For me, 15 years with Principal Secret in the Reclaim line, have never and would never use anything else.

Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice lip & body balm 

Trusted Contributor

Ahava Extreme Night Serum 

Tova Signature ans Platinum body lotions/cream and parfum. 

Regular Contributor

I've only been consistently cleansing and moisturizing my face for a few months now, so there's nothing i've used that long on it. And it's mostly been Skinn with some Isomers thrown it. I love those brands.
Honored Contributor

I've been using Dr Denesse Firming Facial Pads and Hydroshield the longest for many many years and probably at least 10.  I've also used SS facial cleanser since she started carrying it.  I think I've used SKINN Dermappeal for at least 10 years.  I have used Perricome Neuropeptide facial cream for years and the No Foundation Foundation for several years also.  A few of these maybe not be 10 years as they were not around but for several and I will be using them as these are my must haves that really made a difference in my skin.   

Respected Contributor

I too have used aegon oil for 12 years, I swear by it. I buy it from Amazon, cheaper, after you put it on your face wipe your hands thru your hair, makes your hair shine. I don't find this greasy. It will stay smooth all day. I do not wear make up as I'm retired and don't work anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

Isomers everything going on  8 years.