Honored Contributor

Re: What skin care line has provided results for you?

I have never found just one skin care line to do it all for me.  I have gotten great results from SKINN Orchid Gel, Dr Denesse HydroShield serum, a few products from Consult Beaute especially Copperum 29 eye treatment, Perricone Cold Plasma for face as well as the original No Foundation Foundation and Isomers Moisture Magnet. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

NEUTROGENA  Smiley Happy      ......lol   

after 60 plus yrs of trying everything on the market!

Super Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Here’s is what was written in the Newsletter: So it is with a Very Heavy Heart that I have to tell you our plant in Wisconsin is closing and we are moving the manufacturing company to NJ. I’m moving to New York. Elysee has been like our child and John has been with it his entire life, Jenn has been with us 26 years, Ryan also grew up with Elysee. We’ve also had some great employees - some like family who have been with us for many years like Jill! Michelle, Ryan’s fiancé who wasn’t with us for years but dedicated! So we are all struggling with the changes and separation. I would stock up on the great values featured this month. Knowing Manufacturing I would doubt small runs will be carried in the future, you lose money! We love and appreciate all of you and cer- tain products from the 40’s. Some things are beyond our control! Sad I wish that Linda would have let her “Loyal” customers know this in an email........! Very, very sad. I think there might be more to this. There is bad weather in New York and New Jersey during the Winter. Linda does travel a lot for her age. I hope that their products don’t change. Selling the company always changes the products. 😢

WOW!  I knew something was amiss.  I agree that there must be more to the story as others in the family could take over while Linda takes a lesser role.

Super Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

NEUTROGENA  Smiley Happy      ......lol   

after 60 plus yrs of trying everything on the matket!

I wondered about "drug store" products.  I think I will go look into Beautypedia to see reviews about products and ingredients, including Olay.  So sad to love a line then find out it is not easy to get or not as affordable as beore!

Honored Contributor

I have had good results with No 7 eyecream and daytime moisturizer.  I also am liking Fresh skin products.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Isomers. My favorites are the night time Super Serum and the Matrix 4 serum. Wrinkle viper works well too for me. 

Honored Contributor

Avon ... I've used it for years and perfectly satisfied.  No need to try anything else.

Honored Contributor

I stopped using many products after I started using Retin-A. The occasional use of BHA / AHA, daily vitamin C serum and sunscreen is all I really need anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Sounds like that is much simpler than what many of us do. Probably cheaper in the long run too. Heart

Respected Contributor

@cddh Another vote for Isomers.  My morning routine is very similar to @ItsME, Matrixyl-4, Vitamin C and Glutathisome.  I can't use the Super Skin serum, so my evening routine is Retiniacin and R-Pur.  I also don't need to use any creams, just the serums. 

Isomers customer service in Canada is a great resource for getting information about the products.  The product videos on Evine are also very informative as long as you just listen to Manuela and not the sales pitches from the hosts.