Contributor

Re: What serum are you using and loving right now?

Dr. Denese Firming Facial Collagen Night Serum.  It is great.  I keep looking at my skin and can't believe I am getting such a beautiful complexion.  I use it morning and night.

Respected Contributor

Jan Marini Laminate

Esteemed Contributor

Sunday Riley Good Genes. Game changer for me. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN   I know from the board's here that you like I am a fan of Perricone's cold plasmas.  

In addition to these (which are in essence, serums), I use Isomer's gluatihiasome for face and her glutothiasome for eye - both complete knockoffs of Perricone's at a MUCH better pricepoint.  I also use her Vit C serum which is an even better version of Dr. Dennis Gross' product.

I have to tell you though - one of the BEST products I use on my face every night before ANYTHING is Paula's Choice AHA lotion - it is wonderful product.  You will truly notice a change in your skin.  I've been using for several years and won't go a day without it.  If you haven't already tried it, I recommend it highly!  

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I know from the board's here that you like I am a fan of Perricone's cold plasmas.  

In addition to these (which are in essence, serums), I use Isomer's gluatihiasome for face and her glutothiasome for eye - both complete knockoffs of Perricone's at a MUCH better pricepoint.  I also use her Vit C serum which is an even better version of Dr. Dennis Gross' product.

I have to tell you though - one of the BEST products I use on my face every night before ANYTHING is Paula's Choice AHA lotion - it is wonderful product.  You will truly notice a change in your skin.  I've been using for several years and won't go a day without it.  If you haven't already tried it, I recommend it highly!  

@fitfuninformed . Ye s have been using Cold Plasma for a very long time, and for some reason I feel the need to switch it up a bit.....I think I will give Paula's Choice a try- she is very reasonable, and I have also used some of Isomers in the past as well.....Will have to let you know what I end up trying! My husband told me to leave well enough alone, he said you have your regimen, it works for you-why try something else? indeed! lol/...

Respected Contributor

Dr. Dennis Gross

Super Contributor

Susanne Somers organic Coconut Moisture Serum purchased from her website

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I too am a Mad Hippie fan.  Vitamin C serum in the morning, Vitamin A serum at night.  Mad Hippie Vitamin C is my desert island skin care.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN   I actually received Vitamin Nectar serum sample from Nordstrom.  It was very nice but I tend to rely on my moisturizers and sometimes oils.  Spending all this money on facial products is wasteful for me.  I could buy perfume instead!  lol  The Vitamin Nectar serum has vitamins C, E and B5 by Fresh.  I know I am on a kick with Fresh lately but I love the moisturizer and have found the most beautiful fragrances.  However, I still use No 7 SPF 15 moisturizer under my No 7 tinted moisturizer.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I actually received Vitamin Nectar serum sample from Nordstrom.  It was very nice but I tend to rely on my moisturizers and sometimes oils.  Spending all this money on facial products is wasteful for me.  I could buy perfume instead!  lol  The Vitamin Nectar serum has vitamins C, E and B5 by Fresh.  I know I am on a kick with Fresh lately but I love the moisturizer and have found the most beautiful fragrances.  However, I still use No 7 SPF 15 moisturizer under my No 7 tinted moisturizer.  

I was on the Fresh Website earlier looking at their products. I remember them being so beloved when they were on QVC before, Lisa Robertson used to host many of their shows, wonder what happened?? I know they are known for their lip products too.....Will have to take another look.....