Trusted Contributor

What seems to be working for me Perricone products.

I love the orbital eye blue gel for under and around the eye and the Neuropeptide seems to be working well along with blue plasma.  I am so happy I am using his products and I also like the deep cream serum.  Happy with all I am using of Perricone.  I was in Ulta and I told the lady I was not sure what I was going to stay with the brand I was using and she whatever it is YOU don't look your age, I had told her my age and she said stay wth what you are doing.  I am very satisified with Perricone.

Valued Contributor

Re: What seems to be working for me Perricone products.

That was a great compliment! I keep trying Perricone and keep hoping I'll find the products that my sensitive skin can handle. I have tried and returned a few times.

I just got the tsv yesterday so used the night cream product alone and can't decide what to use with the day product. I thought I would try to just use a moisturizer over it  without any actives for now.

I would just love to find a perricone regime that would work for me. Really can't spend 400 or more of some of the serums but many of the other products are priced ok imo because of the amount you get and you use very little of the product.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

That was a great compliment! I keep trying Perricone and keep hoping I'll find the products that my sensitive skin can handle. I have tried and returned a few times.

I just got the tsv yesterday so used the night cream product alone and can't decide what to use with the day product. I thought I would try to just use a moisturizer over it  without any actives for now.

I would just love to find a perricone regime that would work for me. Really can't spend 400 or more of some of the serums but many of the other products are priced ok imo because of the amount you get and you use very little of the product.

I still fairly new to the Perricone line (few months), but I thought I saw that he had some products in his line specifically for sensitive skin. Not sure if they are on QVC; maybe I saw it on his website. The labels on the bottles/jars were green, I think. 

Valued Contributor

Yes they do and it's just beyond me that I haven't tried any of them. I think my hangup is if they're for sensitive skin they won't have enough of the actives to do much but on the other hand if skin is sensitive and reactive you probably can't use the stronger products anyway.

I swear I"ve given myself a headache, lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nadine wrote:

Yes they do and it's just beyond me that I haven't tried any of them. I think my hangup is if they're for sensitive skin they won't have enough of the actives to do much but on the other hand if skin is sensitive and reactive you probably can't use the stronger products anyway.

I swear I"ve given myself a headache, lol

You're funny (in a good way!). That put a smile on my face. Totally get it. Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

Smiley Happy