Valued Contributor

What's your preference in NAIL COLOR?

Hi ladies. Just thought this would be a fun topic to discuss. What's your preference when it comes to your nail color? Do you like bold colors or more neutral shades like soft pinks etc. 

I'm currently in a French Manicure state of mind right now. Although I like it, I think I may try something different at my next appointment. I've done everything when it comes to colors. I've done the most bright fun colors and then I've also done pastels & neutral colors as well. 

I really like the french ombre look that I've seen around lately but my nail tech doesn't know how to do that. Bummer. 

What are you seeing that seems to be popular right now? 

Respected Contributor

Re: What's your preference in NAIL COLOR?

I've never worn any--just never felt the urge.

Trusted Contributor

Like Essie brand for neutrals.

Minimalistic and Ballet Slippers for fingers, usually.

Toes are a bright color called Watermelon.

I do my own nails, but a mani pedi would be a nice treat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use to do my own manicures weekly without fail. so grownup with a french manicure. zused tape to ceate the white part. Burgandy, mauve but never red or pink and I don't know why.

Haven't worn fingernail polish in decades now but iz always do my toes for sandal season which is Spring to Fall.

I like bright happy toes - blue, purple, tangerine, cotton candy deep pink - you get the drift

They are there to say hello to the world. I'm grateful that my toes are in descending order  and no bunions, crossed toes etc They are Fred Flintstone feet - flat (feet)

Esteemed Contributor

I like mauvy pinks....neutral looking colors.

Honored Contributor

I used to never be without it and wore every color you can imagine from the most basic nudes to black!

Now, I only occasionally wear it and prefer very soft pinks and nude shades.  I like a bit more color on the toes such as a brighter pink.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Gold

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I love any color for toe and finger nails.  I try to choose different colors each time.  The brighter, wild and crazy the better!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

i dont usually wear any but something super light is all i will use, pink usually.

Respected Contributor

Don't have nice feet but do get a pedi May - September. Since I do not want to call attention to my feet I always use Deb Lippman's color called Fashion. It blends  well with my skin tone and doesn't show the chips. With this color I can go 4 weeks before I need it redone.