Respected Contributor

Re: What's your favorite perfume?

my all time favorite is Rive Gauche, by Yves St. Laurent.  In the spring/summer, it's my signature fragrance. In the colder months it's Chanel No5.  I do love and wear a few others, but these two are my "go to" fragrances.

As for the Nest scents, I've smelled them in Sephora, and I cannot say that I like them at all.

Respected Contributor

My favorite and signature is Chanel #19.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

my all time favorite is Rive Gauche, by Yves St. Laurent.  In the spring/summer, it's my signature fragrance. In the colder months it's Chanel No5.  I do love and wear a few others, but these two are my "go to" fragrances.

As for the Nest scents, I've smelled them in Sephora, and I cannot say that I like them at all.

@MarthaStewardess Did you just sniff the bottles of Nest or did you actually apply it?  Sometimes they smell better after they have been on a little while.  Just curious.  I'm hoping that is the case because I just ordered them and don't have them yet. Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Amarige by Givenchy - heavenly and very long wearing.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Perfumes that I wear are in the Chanel Family.  My favourite is Allure Eau de Parfum - I used to like the Allure Eau de Toilette but I find that over time I make slight adjustments.  I also wear Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum and Chanel Eau Premiere.  Chanel just introduced a new perfume call L'Eau which I like as well.

I mix/layer my prefumes sometimes - if I am wearing Allure during the day - I will layer Chanel No. 5 over it if I am going out for the evening.  I wear perfume every day.

Honored Contributor

Summer-Pure Grace, Juicy Couture, Sofia

Winter-Angel, La Vie Est Belle, Tresor,Coco Mademosielle

I also really like Prada's Candy and Prada's Iris, both smell really good, and stay with you!

I haven't tried Nest fragrances YET!!!!!! 

Contributor

Poison by Dior deep exotic yet not too overwhelming. Very sexy scent. For lighter everyday wear it's Philosophy Unconditional Love. 

Contributor

Poison by Dior deep exotic yet not too overwhelming. Very sexy scent. For lighter everyday wear it's Philosophy Unconditional Love. I receive compliments on both. 

Honored Contributor

One of the ladies that I work with is wearing Elixir by Clinique, it smells so good on her, I said What are you wearing? She said she alternates between that one and Opium, and both you only need one squirt or it becomes very overpowering!

Honored Contributor

I love so many perfumes but I get so many people asking me what I'm wearing when I have on "Jimmy Choo".