Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite makeup lines offered on the Q

The only one I tried and I like and use with any regularity is Laura Geller.  I think the B & B is really nice.  I have a few other products of hers also.  I have tried a couple IT products but they never seem right for me.  I look at a lot of other makeup lines here but never seem convinced that they will work for me.  Trying and returning items is just too expensive.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Yea,  have had to return as the liquid or powder makeup  ended up being to light or to dark or to yellow . Wish QVC had return agreement  like  Amazon has with Khols.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I say this, but I must say I don't actually purchase all of my makeup on the Q, a lot of times I go to Ulta or Macy's, depending on the brand and what I need...But I do like that the Q offers:

Bobbi Brown

Philosophy

Algenist

Elemis

Becca

BE

Dr. Perricone

Eve Pearl

Doll10

Givenchy

Respected Contributor

I don't use one brand exclusively.  For my face creams and cleansing I use Philosophy and IT.  For makeup I use IT, Clinique, MAC and Anastia for brows.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The brands I've tried here:

Bareminerals

Laura Geller

Smashbox

BECCA

IT Cosmetics

Urban Decay

The products I've used from each one of those brands vary and right now I'm not using any of them. Instead I'm using drugstore brands and enjoying the savings.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pook  I LOVED Perricone's No Foundation Foundation, both the original and the serum.  But I suddenly developed a very bad reaction to both - don't know what it could possibly be.  I am not reactive to ANYTHING - no allergies whatsoever!  I might add that I DO use quite a bit of his skincare and love with no problem. 

Do you happen to know if they reformulated the product when they added the additional shades?  Thank you in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like Bobbi Brown makeup. It works for me. Feels great on the skin and lasts.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44   Bobbi Brown, Tarte, Origins, Smashbox.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

None on QVC (and I've tried several QVC brands in years passed).  I do love Mally's neutralizing primer a lot, but I don't buy it from QVC.  To me, there are better and less expensive makeup brands sold elsewhere, and I'm very loyal to brands I buy locally.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
None. They all seem to be formulated to treat or solve some skin issue. I don’t need anything like that. I have no issues with my skin.

I'm impressed!  I can always find something!