Honored Contributor

Re: What’s your favorite lipstick 💄 and why

@MauiGirl1 

OK,  I'm interested!  Just watched the YT video.  The whole aesthetic was calling my name lol  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

BIG lipstick junkie......and i have been exclusively using lipsense for the past two years now and rarely pick up any others. love their lipsticks and their glosses......they have real staying power on my lips and no transfer.....gorgeous colors in classics and in fun colors. i have a nice collection. these colors worked even under masks, so i was not going without lipstick throughout the past year and a half.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink - this lasts all day and doesn't dry out my lips.

Frequent Contributor

LipSense-it lasts and they have a large range of colors

Respected Contributor

L'Oréal Fairest Nude #800

No brainer color, formula and price - for me

Honored Contributor

wet n wild  Megalast Lip Sugar Plum Fairy

download.jfif

982a.png

Honored Contributor

I really like Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick because its smoooth, creamy, and moisturizing.

Honored Contributor

Not a lipstick user really--more into balms or glosses----maybe use lipstick for a color pop but then I wpie it off and use a gloss over top--hate the feel of lipstick

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jlkz Thanks for the information. I will check it out. I actually wrote to Makeup Forever and kindly complained (lol) They suggested 2 of their other colors and said they're a close match. (this is never true) I can't believe they discontinued it because it was touted as a cult classic and poof they got rid of it in the blink of an eye. In the 70s I wore Dior Venetian Brown they did the same and nothing ever compared to that one. Thanks again. 😀 

edited to add...

OMG they have both! 

Honored Contributor

Ok well I am addicted to lipsticks, but I have gotten a lot better! My favorites are:

Urban Decay-Peyote(its a beautiful color and looks great with a gloss over it)

MAC-all types, love the Cream in your coffee, but there are many more that I love from this line as well

PinkDust Cosmetics-just discovered this small company and they have beautiful lippies, that are very creamy and their glosses are gorgeous!

Revlon- Mauvy Night is a beautiful darker mauve color, love a lot of their colors as well.....

Just a few!