Valued Contributor

Re: What's your favorite highlighter for the ""triangle of light""?

I use Neutrogena's Eye Brightener in fair. It is not a concealer, it is a brightener, but I find it works great at a fraction of the price of Trish's product. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I agree the maybelline rewind is great
Respected Contributor

Estee Lauder has one- not expensive and works well. I'll have to dig it out of my bag to find the name.

It's called Ideal Light.

I don't care for Trish's version. I find it a bit drying and the tube is tiny for the money.

Respected Contributor

Maybelline's Instant Rewind looks to be the big winner so far. Certainly worth a try!

Super Contributor

I use TM but I use it over my foundation it makes the product go further.
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2014 14Victoria said:
On 3/21/2014 upsidedown said:

I love Laura Geller's baked highlighter in French Vanilla

Second this, it's a good color with no shimmer. I use that with a Smashbox concealer in a stick form that is really light and It Illuminating powder. I also like to put LG under my eyebrows to give my eyes a lifted look

LG's French Vanilla (completely matte) is one of the best multi-taskers in my MU drawer. Always looking for products that can work double or triple duty.

Be careful though. I've carried this with me, and like her Blush & Brightens it's prone to break pretty easily if tossed around too much.

Super Contributor

On 3/21/2014 LuluCCS said:

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brightening, Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer brightener in Radiant and Maybelline Fit Me concealer in a lighter shade than my normal. My normal under eye shade is 20 and I have the 15 I use as a brightener. In my opinion, no need at all to spend the money on Bobbi Brown.

Yep.

Valued Contributor

I agree that this technique can be done with any concealer. However, I just recently bought TM's Instant Eye Lift and really love how thus product applies. I had been using the Triangle of Light with other concealer that I have for some time, but never with her own product.
Trusted Contributor

I used to use the Touche Eclat, then realized I needed to have my head examined for spending SO much on one item that I KNEW must have dupes.

My favorite, even over the Touche Eclat is the Maybelline Age Instant Dark Circle Eraser in Brightening. It does the job perfectly and looks much nicer, more natural than the TE.

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Quinny said:

I used to use the Touche Eclat, then realized I needed to have my head examined for spending SO much on one item that I KNEW must have dupes.

My favorite, even over the Touche Eclat is the Maybelline Age Instant Dark Circle Eraser in Brightening. It does the job perfectly and looks much nicer, more natural than the TE.

I was certain nothing could compare to TE, but last time I ran out I grabbed the Maybelline (thanks to the posts here) to "tide me over". Haven't felt the need to get the TE at all! The Maybelline is certainlyl the poor man's TE -- does an excellent job!