Respected Contributor

Re: What's your favorite face cream for moisture?

I've used so many lines over the many years I have taken good care of my skin, and have really narrowed it down most recently to 2.

I LOVE the newest of the Josie Maran products, and use her FACE MILK (which I initially didn't like) first as my base (important to shake it well) for both day and night.  For the face cream I use her Face Butter during the day and Sleep Nectar at night.  I also incorporate her vit C during the day, resurfacing serum at night and Skin Dope, as well.

Another really moisturizing product is Skinn's DWP Creme Reverse.  Love that, along with Skinn Manuka Honey oil.

I have dry skin, but you would never know it.  I start my day using these products around 4AM, and then wash at night around 10:30PM.  They do a great job throughout my long day.

Honored Contributor

A person on here mentioned a brand ,LE MIEUX, i have been using two items, the derma relief serum, which is great,and hyaluronic .shea mask ,i use it as a facial moisturizer.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Clinique's Moisture Surge

Honored Contributor

Olay.

Honored Contributor

I use my vitamin C serum as my moisturizer. It has glycerin, vitamin E and the vitamin C is oil-based (THD ascorbate). My skin stays hydrated all day.  

I also take a phytoceramides supplement and that helps my skin retain moisture. It makes my skin soft all over, not just on my face. Wonderful supp...moisture from within.

Honored Contributor

Am LOVING Korres 3-IN-1 skin oil and their day/night cream. 

Esteemed Contributor

Day cream from Dr.Denese skincare products. I have super sensitive skin and this works for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Day cream from Dr.Denese skincare products. I have super sensitive skin and this wor

Respected Contributor

Estée Lauder Daywear SPF 15. I’ve been wearing it for 20 years!
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  The one moisturizer that has actually made a difference in my skin is Rose Deep Hydration by Fresh.  You can try it out for $15 sold at Nordstrom (free shpg).  I also sometimes use Maracuja oil at bedtime but alone.  I do not like to layer products.

kindness is strength