Respected Contributor

Re: What's your favorite face cream for moisture?

@qualitygal ~ The best yet for my skin and for moisture is 

Le Mer "The Concentrate" and Le Mer "Moisturizing Cream."

It is so moisturizing, got rid of the dry, flaky skin and the redness.  My skin never feels oily or tacky.  I don't use primers of face makeup, just blush, highlighter (sometimes) and eye makeup.

It's pricey, but well worth it for me.  If you're ever in Nordstroms,

stop at the Le Mer counter.  I love Nordstrom's, cosmetic dept. is very generous with samples. 🛍😊

Honored Contributor

Thank you all so much.  I need to investigate on which one to try first.  Lots of good ideas and I appreciate it.  My skin just went very dry for some reason, so planning my attack.  

Respected Contributor

I like CeraVe PM. 

Valued Contributor

@qualitygal  - A dermatologist gave me the best advice many years ago: whole house humidifier! Having that installed, plus using a great moisturizer daily, keeps my dry skin very moisturized no matter the season. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Lumene

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

The best for me is Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer.  I have extremely sensitive skin and this is very soothing and works great on my dry skin.

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer is what I use, too.  I've tried many different brands, and have stuck with this for six or seven years.  Like AmyRose, I have sensitive skin and have found this to be the best.  I like it a lot.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Skinn Pep 40 is wonderful for dry skin. Currently I am using Josie's Sleep Nectar as my daytime face moisturizer. However, I start with her Argan Milk, Vitamin C (Josie's), a face oil that I have gotten from my salon. When it's finished I do want to try Skinn's Manuka Honey. 

Contributor

Wei Beauty Moonlight Recovery Cream.  Perfect for my over 50 skin overnight.  

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@DottieBlue wrote:

The best for me is Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer.  I have extremely sensitive skin and this is very soothing and works great on my dry skin.

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer is what I use, too.  I've tried many different brands, and have st with this for six or seven years.  Like AmyRose, I have sensitive skin and have found this to be the best.  I like it a lot.

I ❤️ this PC moisturizer as my daytime moisturizer! It wears wonderfully under makeup.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I found a moisturizer on Amazon from a company called Bliss Of Greece. It is $14.99 and lasts for 2 years after opening. It has olive oil, sweet almond oil, etc., and you literally just have to use one small 1/2 pump. I use it on my neck and in my hair. I ordered it on a whim and now my two BFF’s swear by it. One’s husband uses it also. On the bottle it says, “Ancient Remedy ?” Excellent and smells so good.