Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's your favorite eye makeup remover???

My new favorite is the Joe Campenelli microfiber facial cloths. It honestly works with just warm water. I have senstive skin and I can use these. 

If you prefer a traditional eye makeup remover then my favorite is Bobbi Brown's eye makeup remover. (very gentle) 

I also like Lancome's eye makeup remover but sometimes it doens't take everything off in the one swipe. 

Hope one of these work for you.

Honored Contributor

I rarely wear more than eyeshadow ... but my doc recommended baby wash/shampoo for eyeliner and mascara removal.

Honored Contributor

Clinique take the day off .

However I'm willing to give some of the other brands menioned a try.

Respected Contributor

Johnson & Johnson’s baby oil.  Have been using it forever

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

Definately Take The Day Off by Clinique (balm version).  Currently trying Elimis Pro Collegan Beauty Balm.  TTDIO is amazing....have used it for a year or so.  No fragrance.  Elimis smells so good...like a spa treatment...but crazy expensive and if you are allergic to fragrance, this is not for you (down side).  For both, massage a dime size amount between fingers and then gently massage the eye area.  Wipe off with a damp micro fiber beauty cloth.  (I massage the product on the whole face).  Both are excellent.  NO make up left and the eyes and your face are so soft.  However, I want to try the recommended product from Amazon.  Sounds intriqueing. I was a Purity girl until I discovered TTDO and this method of makeup removal.  100% better. 

Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Looking for something gentle...tia!

@emmysmom   I use Pond's Cold Cream.  It's very gentle and it will take off every smidge of waterproof mascara.  The added benefit is that it has always made my eyelashes grow, so even at my advanced age, I have long, lush, eyelashes.  Don't know what is in it, but, it works for me.  

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

the one I have used for the last 30 years is from Avon---I would buy up about 8 when they were on sale. Not sure if Avon is even around anymore---is it? 

@wagirl 

Avon is still around.  My daughter is an online representative.  I've never tried the make up remover by Avon. I've used Ponds Cold Cream for years.  I'll have to ask her about the make up remover.  

Regular Contributor

Been using Neutrogena gentle eyemakeup remover in the blu-ish bottle for years. Used to use Lancôme Bi-facil and to me there is absolutely no difference for way less cost. Have to shake it like the Lancôme. As I recall, Lancôme was in the $20.00 plus range and Neitrogena is around $8.00 and often has a buy one, 50% off offer. 

Esteemed Contributor

Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion  (hypoallergenic & fragrance free)

So many of them that I've tried over the years, particularly if it's a clear liquid, leave a whitish film on my eyelids.

Trusted Contributor

I've used Lancome Bifacial for many many years but it is expensive compared to others so I tried Garnier's Skinactive Micellar which is okay but not as good as Lancome, I didn't feel it was as gentle. Received a sample of Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water which is nice, comes in three sizes. Will try Bioderma Sensibo next. Got a large size bottle on Amazon for less than $11.00.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!