Trusted Contributor

What's your favorite concealer from QVC?

I'm looking for a new concealer, I was thinking of trying Edward Bess but so many concealers here look great, I don't know what to get! I want to find something that will cover dark circles and not settle. Thanks for any opinions! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Re: What's your favorite concealer from QVC?

Has to be IT Bye Bye Undereye for me. My HG for under eye, been using it consistently since it came out. Tried others but always come back.
Honored Contributor

I agree with IluvBen (and I do love Ben, my grandson). Smile

But I didn't buy it from QVC.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, girls! I tried "It" a few years ago and it was shiny on me, but now that I'm a little older and my skin is a little drier, it might work well for me.

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller ""real deal""...I blend the light and medium together to get my perfect shade....

Trusted Contributor

IT Bye Bye Redness for the face, and IT Undereye corrector for dark circles. Tarte's amazonian clay concealer in the metal tube is very good too.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/14/2015 quadmimi said:

Laura Geller "real deal"...I blend the light and medium together to get my perfect shade....

Thanks, Mimi. I've never tried any of Laura's products but I like her and am interested in her line. I'll definitely check it out!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/14/2015 pas4116 said:

IT Bye Bye Redness for the face, and IT Undereye corrector for dark circles. Tarte's amazonian clay concealer in the metal tube is very good too.

Pas, I didn't even know iT had a special undereye corrector, I love the sound of that. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Eve Pearl Salmon concealer!

Trusted Contributor

The best one I've tried from QVC is IT Bye Bye Undereye, hands down, but I use Maybelline Dream Lumi or Age Rewind or Hard Candy Glamoflauge nowadays.