thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: What’s your favorite body cream\butter

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at Mon, Feb 25, 2019-4.21.33 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Out of all the lotions, creams and body butters I have tried, I like Josie Maran's body butter, especially for my legs.  On my arms I use the body lotion that matches whatever scent on my wearing but those lotions are never enough for my winter dry legs. 

Trusted Contributor

1. Korres Body Butter is for the driest, crepey skin.  All natural fragrance, concentrated and pure.  I love.
Respected Contributor

Skinn's 16 oz Creme Reverse or PEP40 body butters

Shea Terra Shea Nilotik-like butta, also $ goes to women who are supporting family after s@x trafficing. No animal testing. I always have this in the house as well as the soap.

Vanicream-drugstore

Lancome Nutrix Royal body balm

Honored Contributor

Josie Marans and ISOMERS (though it stinks). These are the only two that actually work on my skin.

I love Philosophy's for the scent (Gingerbread Man and SnowMan). They hydrate well but nothing like the first two I mentioned.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Harvard99 wrote:
  1. Korres Body Butter is for the driest, crepey skin.  All natural fragrance, concentrated and pure.  I love.

I agree @Harvard99 and the Golden Apple is to die for !

Regular Contributor

Philosophy's whipped body creme works for me.  I put it on it the monring after showering, and my legs, torso, arms, etc.,  are not ashy or itchy at all when I'm ready for bed at night.  Bonus, it is not greasy at all; soaks right in.  Downside, it is as expensive as hades.  I use amazing grace; I can't really smell it once I leave the bathroom, but I get nice compliments. 

Gifted a jar to my mom when I visited last Thanksgiving and she was immediately hooked.  I used their lotion for a few years before I tried the creme and was happy with it, but it is just lotion.  The creme is a much, much,  better moisturizer.  

Trusted Contributor

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. I buy it from the Q when they have the two big tubs on a special. And I get auto- delivery so I' m never out of it. I have been using this for a little over two years. I get the unscented because I find scented creams and lotions irrate my skin and make me itchy. I use this all year around every day after I shower. It's not greasy or sticky. My skin has never felt so good.

Valued Contributor

Hands down, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream works great on my dry, itchy skin during the winter. I really like it because it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. 

I use it all year round. I have it in the original unscented formula.