Contributor
I have medium thick, wavy hair and like wear it stick straight.. My Chi isn't doing it for me any more. What do you recommend?
Regular Contributor

Re: What's your Fave Flat Iron?

I need advise in purchasing a new flatiron? Anyone have a good one?

Valued Contributor

I've had this Rowenta flat iron for several years.  I use it daily and it works great.  The teeth of the comb heat up along with the plates and it glides nicely through my hair.  It used to be available at Ulta but not anymore.  Found it on Amazon for a better price.

Rowenta SF7228 Straight Express 1-Inch  Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron, Black

Super Contributor

I have thick frizzy/curly hair and I love my T3 flat iron!  So much, that I purchased the blow dryer also.  Both are the best in my opinion----plus using a good heat protector---I like Redken or Kendra!  I feel your pain with trying to straighten----I am old---so in my teenage years my sister would iron it with Mama's iron! LOL

Respected Contributor

I have straight hair and use velcro rollers.  I have some frizzes that want to go their own way.  I use a Chi flat iron to reign them in.  I have a regular size and a travel size.   Both have served me well.

Honored Contributor

I have the CAJ flat iron that has teeth on the top and curved plates----has good amount of heat settings and works very well for my short, stick straight, thinning hair--

Contributor

I love my Hot Tools flat iron, Ulta has them, but they're cheaper at Amazon (or eBay).