Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's you favorite moisturizer (facial) ?

There are several that I like a lot.  For a long time, my favorite was Perricone's Face Finishing Cream.  Earlier this year I tried an Elemis set from QVC that was a duo of their Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.  I got Extra Rich and surprisingly it is not too rich for my skin.  I do wish there had been an option to have one of the regular day cream and the ultra-rich, but the set was sold as two of the same type. Cutting to the chase, the cream is fabulous and has become my favorite.  I'm even wearing it in the heat we've been having this late spring. 

Another favorite is Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Moisturizer.  That is actually my favorite daytime cream for hot sticky weather. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix I ordered that Elemis TSV but I got it with the spf.  Love that moisturizer but found it a bit much for the warmer weather so will keep the other jar for next winter.  Ordered it on AD so may see if I can switch out the spf for the regular with no spf.  Anyway, just wanted to say that I got it too and love it.

Honored Contributor

@Trix 

Wow!  This gets my vote just based on the name! LOL  I'm going to have a look.

Honored Contributor

Dramatically Different by Clinique

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing but CeraVe PM for me. Heart

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

My fav by far is Dr. Kaplan night - for day & night, w/ a drop of prickly pear and a drop of rose hip seed oil.

I really liked Chuda, too, when I used that.

Honored Contributor

I use pure squalane oil infused with THD ascorbate (that's an oil-based form of vitamin C). Sometimes I use pure glycerin-in-water mist.

Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics......Secret Sauce (daytime)

IT Cosmetics......Confidence In A Cream (night)

I have dry aging skin.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols   I fell in love with No 7 moisturizer and it was discontinuedl.  I also wore their tinted moisturizer and it started to oxidize on me.  However, I think No 7 has wonderful products.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hands down, Lancer for me! It is perfect for my combo skin. 2nd choice is Elemis Marine Cream!