Honored Contributor

Re: What's you favorite blush for summer?

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I'm really wanting a peach satin finished blush, and it can have some coral color in it also. I like the BECCA Flowerchild color blush. Anyone own this?

What's your favorite blush for summer? Please share brand and why you like it. TIA

Probably 1/2 the time I wear NARS Orgasm Blush either in the stick or the powder. It's a peachy/pink color w/ a little shimmer...just enough color for my fair skin. The rest of the time, I wear a light Trish bronzer w/ a little BB Pale Pink Pot Rouge.

Contributor

I love Flowerchild as well. I also really like the Dior Glow blush. And I picked up a Burberry fresh glow cream blush in Rose that is very nice.

Honored Contributor

I have a pink blush (Sweetheart Rose) from Clarion that still looks great on me. I also like Lancôme Shimmer Mocha Havana shade. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure I've found a favorite blush yet but for summer I like Physicans Formula Multi color blush in blushing peach. I don't want to use more than one product on my cheeks in the summer..i.e. a bronzer and a separate blush. I want to simplify!

From Pinterest:

Image result for physicians formula blushing peach pinterest

Regular Contributor

Trish McEvoy has a liquid pen pink I like and Too Faced seems nice in pink.

Trusted Contributor

Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick in nectar - so soft and pretty.  Just a touch of shimmer.

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan  Essence Coral gets good reviews. Its a peach satin, worth trying for the price at Ulta.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Tarte Amazon Clay-Exposed subtle shade and goes with everything. Enjoying Chris-X Tarte pallete love the rose gold highlighter.
Respected Contributor

The one I use the most in the summer is LG's Pink Grapefruit. Altho, I don't ly in the sun, I do garden & have a pool so I do get some color. Pink Grapefruit  is a good color to wear with most of my summer clothes. It has swirls of pink &, bronze which has a nice glow.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just got this one....SO darn cute and pretty! My Summer blush. From Benefit Cosmetics.

Image result for galifornia