Regular Contributor

Re: What's up with Manuela?!?

On 1/23/2015 Dazlin said:

I don't watch much SHQ, but did see her on the other day while channel surfing...and YES!!! I did not recognize her either! I used some of her products in the past, with zero change either way. Let me say...if someone looked 20 yrs younger because of a topical, there would be no plastic surgeons in practice. Now C'MON!!! Also, what's up with gang-up on people posting a question asking if they see any change in a vendor's appearance, or a before and after!!! Sheesh...I see nothing wrong with anyone bringing attention to a vendor making claims about their product, and not living it. Now just quit this nonsense!!!

I see some of you want to support the NO negative posts here, and bashing,...but let's not go over board. If you look at what your writing...you in turn have become the basher!

Please, let's just talk beauty, and help each other.

ITA to everything you just said. First of all, the woman definitely had something done. Bash me if you want, she looks totally different. Its not her eating right (how do you know why she eats anyway), its not the exercise, I didn't even recognize her! I used her products hears ago and had zero results. Second, what is so wrong about saying that? The poster did not deserve go be attacked in that manner! This is supposed to be a board where we can all share views and opinions. What is wrong with some of the people on here? We should not have to watch our P's and Q's so we don't offend anyone. You don't know Manuela, its none of your busines what others say and we all should feel free to express our opinions. SHEEZ! These boards make me so mad sometimes!
Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 FUTURE said: Every. Single. Time. I swear, this poor lady could be on every week, and SOMEONE would have to come on here and ask if she had a facelift? I'm not WK'ing for her, but it's tiresome and gets really old.

yep it does.

Frequent Contributor

Real beauty involves mind, body and soul. Manuela seems to embody all those traits and then some.

Really seems to tick a lot of people off.....

Trusted Contributor

If she did have work done, she's certainly not the first doctor or vendor selling skincare products who have had some kind of surgery or Botox and won't be the last. They all want the consumer to believe you can look that good and have young, non-wrinkled skin like theirs by using their products. Look at Dr. Denese, I didn't even recognize her she looks completely different. I've never seen such a dramatic change. Now as far as Manuela goes, I've been watching her since she started at ShopNbc and, of course she's been using her own products, she says she does, and she was much younger then but when I saw her the last time she was on and she too looked much different and being older from when she first started, it doesn't add up. So if people believe she hasn't had work done, well that's their prerogative but I don't believe her products have made her look the way she does today.
Trusted Contributor

I've watched Manuela for years and I don't think she looks like she's had a facelift. Not trying to bash her products but to me her nasolabial lines look a lot more pronounced than they used to, her eyelids are hooded, she's lost a few pounds - even 5 can make a dramatic difference to the way someone's face looks and she did say she's been running, and her hair is longer. She's aging just like the rest of us. I don't think she looks younger than her age either. Take a look at the advertizing pic of her on Isomers dot ca. It looks totally different from the way she looks now but that pic must have been taken when she was in her late 20's as she has never looked that young in all the years I've been watching her. She is maintaining well but to me she does not look years younger than she really is.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Regular Contributor

I think she is just using her own products and is looking good.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/23/2015 annabella said: She grew out her hair....is wearing a bit of makeup. She is healthy, fit and lovely. No plastic surgery has been done.
No plastic surgery has been done? How can you even make such a statement? Do you know that for a fact? Are you a family member, friend or know her personally? If you aren't, then sorry but your statement is ridiculous.
Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

I've watched Manuela for years and I don't think she looks like she's had a facelift. Not trying to bash her products but to me her nasolabial lines look a lot more pronounced than they used to, her eyelids are hooded, she's lost a few pounds - even 5 can make a dramatic difference to the way someone's face looks and she did say she's been running, and her hair is longer. She's aging just like the rest of us. I don't think she looks younger than her age either. Take a look at the advertizing pic of her on Isomers dot ca. It looks totally different from the way she looks now but that pic must have been taken when she was in her late 20's as she has never looked that young in all the years I've been watching her. She is maintaining well but to me she does not look years younger than she really is.

ITA

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

I can't wait till midnight to watch Manuela! I need a good moisturizer and really interested in what she says about those vials. Manuela truly looks very good!! :-)

Respected Contributor

I almost didn't recognize her.....but I think it's because she grew out her hair...lost a few points and was wearing that sleeveless top last night. Her outfits used to be more conservative.

Her face looked the same to me....btw....she's got great arms!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy