Honored Contributor

Re: What's up with Manuela?!?

On 1/23/2015 myshell624 said:
On 1/23/2015 suzyQ3 said:

I'm taking bets on whether our one-post wonder will return to this thread.

See post #5

Hahahah...you mean I should have read the updated posts before posting? What a concept.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 myshell624 said:

I'm taking bets on whether our one-post wonder will return to this thread.

See post #5

Hahahah...you mean I should have read the updated posts before posting? What a concept.

Same thing happened to me yesterday.

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Gemspirit said: First off, I'm not bashing...I'm asking. I'm the same age and have used her products off and on without much results. She looks quite different since I last saw her. Simple question. Secondly, just because you don't know me doesn't mean I'm a newbie! I assure you I'm not. Lastly, talk about bashing! Even if I was a "newbie" why be so mean? This isn't college with sorority hazing! Peace Out!

Someone brought this up (her appearance) the last time she was on SHQ. I never watch her shows, but I did tune in to see what all the chatter was about.

She looked like a different person to me. I almost didn't recognize her. IMHO, she's had work done. And, I'm not berating her for it either. No one is. We're "just sayin' ... " -- BECAUSE we're all interested in beauty (this IS the beauty board, right?) and we're observant. She looks great. I've had a lot of cosmetic work done myself, and frankly, if I had some extra cash, I'd do more. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

IMHO, she looks different ... and frankly, without going under the knife, no cream is gonna make you look like a different person. Wink

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Gemspirit said: First off, I'm not bashing...I'm asking. I'm the same age and have used her products off and on without much results. She looks quite different since I last saw her. Simple question. Secondly, just because you don't know me doesn't mean I'm a newbie! I assure you I'm not. Lastly, talk about bashing! Even if I was a "newbie" why be so mean? This isn't college with sorority hazing! Peace Out!
Ah, your 1st post is to "suggest" that Manuela is in essence a fraud and to stir the pot by throwing out the "face lift" as the reason why she looks good. Yep, that's a bash. If you're not new, then you're also not very bright. And, you would like a warm welcome? Lol

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Chi-town girl said:
Ah, your 1st post is to "suggest" that Manuela is in essence a fraud and to stir the pot by throwing out the "face lift" as the reason why she looks good. Yep, that's a bash. If you're not new, then you're also not very bright. And, you would like a warm welcome? Lol

Let's face it, even if she had 50,000 posts and asked the same question, she would get the same nasty results. I noticed the difference too but because I'm not a "Newbie" I know enough not to ask any questions about hosts or vendors, even benign questions get these nasty posts. We have lost many posters due to this and I myself rarely post anymore but I just had to answer this post. Don't bother to berate me because I will not reply.

Respected Contributor

I watched for a few minutes last night.

I thought there was something different about her too.

Could have been the lighting or my television, but she looked darker. I also thought her hair may have been longer from the last time I saw her.

I liked her hair somewhat shorter. I wonder why she doesn't make herself up more for television. I think she is prettier than she shows!

I actually agree with the OP. Something seemed different, but can't say what.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

I think I know why she looks different.

I think she had something done to her teeth, like veneers. Did you notice that she seems to be talking with a slight lisp?

Super Contributor

Well she has no bangs now and it looks like she has had the skin above her upper eyelids lifted. No judgement. Just my observation.

Trusted Contributor

Okay................I haven't watched any of her shows in months, so out of curiously, I just had to go over to ShopHQ.com and watch one of her presentations. And I have to agree......she looks like a completely different woman. At first I thought maybe it's just because her hair is longer than I've ever seen it. But the more I watched, the more I realized it was more than that.

Trusted Contributor

She is tan, maybe went on vacation for holidays. Her hair is styled different.

They pulled the camera up right onto her face last night (when she was on with Heather) and Heather held her hair back to expose her entire face, side profile, and gosh she has nice skin.

I don't see any work at all. Remember, she makes her own products. It is very possible she has her own co*ktail that is not for sale to the public.Her husband looks great too.

Her skin is almost flawless. So is Heathers. ~~~Sigh >>> so jealous {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}