Super Contributor

Re: What's up with Manuela?!?

On 1/23/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

I've watched Manuela for years and I don't think she looks like she's had a facelift. Not trying to bash her products but to me her nasolabial lines look a lot more pronounced than they used to, her eyelids are hooded, she's lost a few pounds - even 5 can make a dramatic difference to the way someone's face looks and she did say she's been running, and her hair is longer. She's aging just like the rest of us. I don't think she looks younger than her age either. Take a look at the advertizing pic of her on Isomers dot ca. It looks totally different from the way she looks now but that pic must have been taken when she was in her late 20's as she has never looked that young in all the years I've been watching her. She is maintaining well but to me she does not look years younger than she really is.

I agree.
Valued Contributor

Might be her longer hairstyle, looks good on her and I think she looks really good this visit. She hasn't had a facelift imo.

Valued Contributor

I've watched Manuela for years and I don't think she looks like she's had a facelift. Not trying to bash her products but to me her nasolabial lines look a lot more pronounced than they used to, her eyelids are hooded, she's lost a few pounds - even 5 can make a dramatic difference to the way someone's face looks and she did say she's been running, and her hair is longer. She's aging just like the rest of us. I don't think she looks younger than her age either. Take a look at the advertizing pic of her on Isomers dot ca. It looks totally different from the way she looks now but that pic must have been taken when she was in her late 20's as she has never looked that young in all the years I've been watching her. She is maintaining well but to me she does not look years younger than she really is.

I agree with you about the naso labial lines, they look like mine. If she were to have work done she would have had these filled, lifted or whatever. I think she looks great. She appears fit and I'm sure she eats well which would explain why she looks good. Following a healthy lifestyle is the best anti-aging.
Frequent Contributor

She looks different to me also....but why attack OP for asking a question. The cattiness on here is ridiculous!

Super Contributor

She looks awesome, I'm glad the lab coat's gone! I'm in the "no face work" camp. She's definitely tanner and a bit thinner than previous days, and of course her hair's longer. Like a few others, I zeroed in on her mouth after some. I was wondering if she had a mint or something in her mouth, but it could be work on her teeth, I haven't seen her in a while. I wish I had her skin, her skin looks awesome!

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 HappyDaze said:

oh newbie comes on just to bash. nice.

My thoughts exactly. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

She looks different for sure. I used to watch her all the time but now only check in once in a while. Reading your posts, I was curious so just took a look as she's on now. I'm in no way bashing but, there is quite a change. Could be filler and/or botox - something other than skin care. Whatever she's done, she's looking good. Love the change in her hair too. Good for her!

Trusted Contributor

I agree that she doens't look like she's had a facelift. She has hooded eyes, moderate nasal labial lines, and lack of firmness on either side of her mouth and around her chin with very marked, deep lines around her lips. Those would be the first things she'd correct, if she was having work done, IMHO. She's a very attractive woman; she may look a bit different because she looks like she lost a bit of weight. She looks very fit!

Frequent Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Karena said:

I agree that she doens't look like she's had a facelift. She has hooded eyes, moderate nasal labial lines, and lack of firmness on either side of her mouth and around her chin with very marked, deep lines around her lips. Those would be the first things she'd correct, if she was having work done, IMHO. She's a very attractive woman; she may look a bit different because she looks like she lost a bit of weight. She looks very fit!

I agree. Her skin looks great, and she looks really fit. But, she doesn't look like she's had surgery. If she did, it's extremely subtle.
Frequent Contributor

She just said her skin is thicker and less wrinkled because of the new product "Immortal". Like in the movie When Harry Met Sally with Meg Ryan in the cafeteria , " I'll have what she's having"