Respected Contributor

Re: What's the deal with Josie?

She's shopping for more gowns to wear on QVC.  She must have slathered too much argan oil on all of the ones in her walk-in closet(s).  She should have a good selection.  The shops are probably well-stocked now with prom gowns.  Prom season is only a few months away. 

Respected Contributor

For those who really want to know, she was just on and will be on again tomorrow.  Her TSV is on the 31st.  

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

She's shopping for more gowns to wear on QVC.  She must have slathered too much argan oil on all of the ones in her walk-in closet(s).  She should have a good selection.  The shops are probably well-stocked now with prom gowns.  Prom season is only a few months away. 

@maximillian   Josie is one of the prettiest vendors or hosts on QVC. She’s lucky she looks so good in her choice of clothes. 

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Used to be she was on about every other day, but no shows since before holidays. When will she be on again?

She will be on today January 12 from 5-6 then again 7-8. She also has a TSV on January 31. 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

@maximillian   Josie is one of the prettiest vendors or hosts on QVC. She’s lucky she looks so good in her choice of clothes. 

I agree that Josie has such a natural beauty and  good for her that she can wear those fashions. I am sure that she works hard at keeping her body looking toned and taut.

Honored Contributor

How long before she sells out?

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

How long before she sells out?

I foresee a sellout in the near future @depglass.  Then she can retire and live happily ever after.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

Used to be she was on about every other day, but no shows since before holidays. When will she be on again?

She will be on today January 12 from 5-6 then again 7-8. She also has a TSV on January 31. 

I will be watching. Wonder if there will be anything new or  just the same products.

Trusted Contributor

I've seen her on a couple of times since the holidays.  She and IT cosmetics are ALWAYS on. 

Trusted Contributor

I was looking at the special she had on. 

1.5-fl oz mega-size Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate was priced at $99, currently $125.

INGREDIENTS:
Argan Reserve: Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Extract ,
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate.

Why is this so expensive?