Contributor

What's the Best Brow Product?????

Help, friends!!!!!

I still have NOT found a brow product I am crazy about. I have very thinning brows, and they are dark brown. I want something that looks natural, but SIMPLE!!!!! That is even more important to me.

I have tried Smashbox, Mally brow fix, tarte mousse, it cosmetics brow power, Bobbie Brown, ybf from the other network, and various Avon and Ulta products.

I used Mally brow fix once before and liked it, but when I got it again, I guess I lost more brows because by itself, it does not fill in my brows well enough, and sorry, Mallly, but the taupe is NOT a good color for everyone. It is too light for me.

I liked the tarte mousse at first, until my grown son asked me if I was coloring in my brows one day. Also, the jar dried out before finished.

Bobbie Brown was just eye shadow sold as a brow product, and iT cosmetics is too waxy and you have to push too hard to get any color. I have not used LG brow marker, but I used something similar from Ulta and did not like it at all.

For now, I am using the Mally brow fix to shape my brows then filling in with the ybf pencil. But I would really like to have one easy product.

I have NOT tried Dalton, and had hoped it came in the TSV she had, but it did not. Quite frankly, I buy almost all my beauty products in kits, especially TSVs for the best value. Should I try Dalton? Or other suggestions, PLEASE!!!

I may sound picky, but I really just want E-A-S-Y and natural looking. I have found all the other beauty products I LOVE on the Q. This is one I am still searching for.

Thanks so much in advance for your suggestions! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}